**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His teammates there too. Lol

He's far from perfect, but he's being asked to don the exact same thing in a very similar situation.

OU is 11-1 with the same roster :lol:. It's not like his teammates are holding him back. Len and Collins spreading the floor are why he gets clean looks at the rim. I think the Hawks play better when he's off the floor and that's not a knock on Trae just a function of having a rookie pg

Ayton is really skilled offensively man like watching him he moves so gracefully. I just dont know what will happen to his defense and his team defense.

DSJ for Frankie N. is just sitting there.
'
I don't really want either at this point. I want to crow over being right that DSJ isn't good when people on here had this bizarre idea he was a future star and had this great rookie season. On the other hand the Frank development is glacial.

I think it’s different for everyone who theyre afraid of. I used to hate defending those small cat quick point guards like Kemba and loved defending those big guards cause.

Ayton last 5 games

23 and 16 on a 70 TS
Not only is Ayton getting more comfortable each passing week as a primary scoring option alongside Devin Booker, but his rim protection, even with maddening lapses, has been noticeably improved as he’s currently carrying a surprising defended field goal percentage (DFG%) of 45.1 percent during the month of December. For reference, Rudy Gobert is carrying a DFG% of 43.2 percent over the same span. That number has slowly gone down from 57.7 percent in October.

That seems a bit premature from my perspective.
This. I actually think they can play together.

'
I don't really want either at this point. I want to crow over being right that DSJ isn't good when people on here had this bizarre idea he was a future star and had this great rookie season. On the other hand the Frank development is glacial.
DSJ is good and has the talent, however, Luka came in with the green light and his proving as to why he is more than capable. . He also happens to be white and his team owner seems to be enamored about that, so if he was even equatable talent wise to DSJ, he was still gonna get endorsed over him.

This. I actually think they can play together.

DSJ is good and has the talent, however, Luka came in with the green light and his proving as to why he is more than capable. . He also happens to be white and his team owner seems to be enamored about that, so if he was even equatable talent wise to DSJ, he was still gonna get endorsed over him.
lol nah. DSJ isn't close to equitable talent with Luka. He got plenty of time to show his stuff. Undersized guy who can't do anything but score inefficiently and is negative in every other aspect of the game. Literal dime a dozen in the NBA. Even a defense-only zero offense player like Frank is more rare and at least useful in niche situations.

A5VoYX5CMAAggaH.jpg

bacardi-gold-rum-750__98556.1333141565.jpg

Real ones know.

Literally sipping that right now :lol:

Deandre is a huge disappointment
Barnes is a third option at best
Smith is a question mark

Luka should be the only untouchable moving forward.
There aren't very many Wings who play the kind of Minutes Wes/Barnes do, and put up less stats. AB over in LAC trumps them, but Mavs have two 30mpg guys who both are Full Time Struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom