**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A5VoYX5CMAAggaH.jpg

bacardi-gold-rum-750__98556.1333141565.jpg

Real ones know.

Oh wawa egg nog popping like that?

You still in your feelings about that lol
It’s looking like I was right too btw
Wasn’t even referring to you, but there’s lots of others who spew the same stuff you do in regards to youngsters

You were right about that just like you’re right about saying Giles>bagley

You can’t depend on a 2nd year player to be your only source of scoring and playmaking on contender. Historically it’s very rare

Starting with Wilt and Bill Russel until present day, the Celtic/Sixer rivalry has been passed down from generation to generation. We take a look back at this historic clash of NBA greatness!

Not about being ball dominant solely. Ball dominant, not shooting well, not moving off the ball well, etc. I’m not writing him off yet though but it’s definitely worth thinking about.
For the right package almost anyone can be on the table

I just hope they don’t rush him out the door. There’s just no reason to

There aren't very many Wings who play the kind of Minutes Wes/Barnes do, and put up less stats. AB over in LAC trumps them, but Mavs have two 30mpg guys who both are Full Time Struggle.
*cough cough* Andrew Wiggins *cough cough*

For the right package almost anyone can be on the table

I just hope they don’t rush him out the door. There’s just no reason to
This is a sign they think his value is going to decline quickly as people realize what he is. The internally the organization realizes the perception of his value on the outside is greater than it should be. IMO.

This is a sign they think his value is going to decline quickly as people realize what he is. The internally the organization realizes the perception of his value on the outside is greater than it should be. IMO.
It definitely shows they're scared his value may dip. The potential consequence of rushing to trade him may be worse than simply letting him stay and try to figure out how to fit in better

I am optimistic that if they simply got rid of Wes it'd be one less mouth to feed and could create more possessions/shots instantly

Cuban had a hard on for him though to begin with so Dallas may be saddled with him til the end of the season

It definitely shows they're scared his value may dip. The potential consequence of rushing to trade him may be worse than simply letting him stay and try to figure out how to fit in better

I am optimistic that if they simply got rid of Wes it'd be one less mouth to feed and could create more possessions/shots instantly

Cuban had a hard on for him though to begin with so Dallas may be saddled with him til the end of the season
Cuban does have this thing where if he missed on a guy in his prime he stays obsessed with him. Worked with Kidd... Not so much with Wes or DeAndre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom