**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only after he's literally hurt his mcl. Which has happened. Twice.

Nah this time is nagging groin.

Lol jk.
Just sayin lol

Folks always use injuries to excuse Steph from his subpar games

It’s okay for a star to have off games man haha

Wasn’t in the thread when OKC lost but I hope y’all gave Austin his credit.

Dude legit put the game away with his 2 clutch 3pointers.

-.......also, Harden was assisted on 1 of his 18 buckets.

Damn, DAMN. No way the make it out of rd1 with THIS team. Something has to give.

Wasn’t in the thread when OKC lost but I hope y’all gave Austin his credit.

Dude legit put the game away with his 2 clutch 3pointers.

-.......also, Harden was assisted on 1 of his 18 buckets.

Damn, DAMN. No way the make it out of rd1 with THIS team. Something has to give.

"HERE COMES AUSTIN RIVERS!!"

The "we have more Banners than you" is always brought up like it's a positive and gives one strength or adds validity to his/her argument or makes one more, important.

Unless you were on the court when these Banners were won you aint ****, you just happen to be lucky enough to live in the City the Banner was raised in...

If you were like...."man while you were running the streets bangin 19 year old hose I was getting my degree and now have a job that pays 100k a year" then I'd be like YEA YEA, this man doing it..................

...just because you say we have more Banners doesn't make you right, right now....

that's like saying My dad can whoop your Dad, man I will smack the **** out of you just the same

I didn't watch a second of it.

Live look at @antidope as he Grams was laughing and talking up a storm while he was watching NCIS instead of the prime time game
3AA5DB8A-4F1E-4698-A18C-275F37D7A05B.gif

The "we have more Banners than you" is always brought up like it's a positive and gives one strength or adds validity to his/her argument or makes one more, important.

Unless you were on the court when these Banners were won you aint ****, you just happen to be lucky enough to live in the City the Banner was raised in...

If you were like...."man while you were running the streets bangin 19 year old hose I was getting my degree and now have a job that pays 100k a year" then I'd be like YEA YEA, this man doing it..................

...just because you say we have more Banners doesn't make you right, right now....

that's like saying My dad can whoop your Dad, man I will smack the **** out of you just the same
I always laugh when ****** say “we” when talking about their team.

***** you wasn’t with them shooting in the gym. Shut up.

nah, you just dont understand because you dont have a team. root for somebody long enough, its we, it's us, etc.
***** please. I’m not getting emotionally invested in something that doesn’t give a damn about me. I could die today and the knicks would still be a ****** franchise

***** please. I’m not getting emotionally invested in something that doesn’t give a damn about me. I could die today and the knicks would still be a ****ty franchise

You could die on 60 years and say The Knicks were never a relevant franchise in your lifetime Brodie.

Last edited:
***** please. I’m not getting emotionally invested in something that doesn’t give a damn about me. I could die today and the knicks would still be a ****ty franchise
you could live forever and the sentiment was be consistent. you can still like them tho.

real sports fans claim teams. dudes with crushes claim players. i aint callin dibs on no menz

you could live forever and the sentiment was be consistent. you can still like them tho.

real sports fans claim teams. dudes with crushes claim players. i aint callin dibs on no menz
I would give lebron a ring. Get down on one knee maybe two

:lol:

yaw ever see the movie Critters? joint from like 86. i'm watching now. **** is OD. legit so far. i only got one eye open tho cuz of the indo

yaw ever see the movie Critters? joint from like 86. i'm watching now. **** is OD. legit so far. i only got one eye open tho cuz of the indo

What were those shows you and a-friend a-friend were talking about the other night? I think both were on Netflix and one was a mini-series.

What were those shows you and a-friend a-friend were talking about the other night? I think both were on Netflix and one was a mini-series.

he mentioned one that i'm startin soon. Called Perfume. Should be lit.

Just finished watching bird box the other night.

it was aight. Acting was excellent. Action was wild. but the movie was aight. M. Night Shyamalan let down at the end.

he mentioned one that i'm startin soon. Called Perfume. Should be lit.

Just finished watching bird box the other night.

it was aight. Acting was excellent. Action was wild. but the movie was aight. M. Night Shyamalan let down at the end.

Repped. It’s a little too late but will start this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom