**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2s1un95.png

Sabonis, Turner, CoJo and 2 1st

Dipo-Holiday-AD

I mean... Sabonis would be the best prospect they can get if Boston doesn’t come up off Tatum but I highly doubt Indy does it cuz Unibrow not guaranteed to reup (although he is from Chicago :nerd: )

Doubt Philly would trade Simmons.

If I’m Portland, I’d really consider offering CJ & Collins for Unibrow. Doubt they would do it though.

Unibrow with those “I care more about legacy than money” comments would make me not trade for him if i didn’t know he was 100% signing an extension.

What do you see as the most realistic Lakers trade for both sides
Dependent on what happens in free agency, whether they can reel a big time free agent or not.

Absolute worst case, I think they could use cap space + three of the four young guys (Kuzma, Ingram, Ball, Hart) + draft picks for Davis. Probably take on a bad contract too?

I find it funny that Dame and CJ were recruiting Melo heavy, now that he’s available for peanuts it’s all crickets.

Love should def be moved.

Today on the topic of under-the-radar busts:

There was a lot of talk of him having a resurgence early this year but... Malik Monk is still playing really badly. 39% shooting and 33% from 3 is an improvement from last year, but when you're not doing anything else on the court that's below-replacement status.

Right now from the 2017 draft we have:

1. Fultz (probable bust)
2. Lonzo (it's too early but if you had to bet today where are you going?)
4. Josh Jackson (probable bust)
8. Frank (probable bust)
9. DSJ (I know people on here still think this is reaching but I'm calling my shot now, he's a likely washout. Won't be an impact player on a good team ever)
11. Malik Monk (probable bust)

Lot of highly touted misses in there.

Mudiay is 22 and Vonleh is 23. Buddy is like 26. They would be considered busts just a year ago lol.

There was a lot of talk of him having a resurgence early this year but... Malik Monk is still playing really badly. 39% shooting and 33% from 3 is an improvement from last year, but when you're not doing anything else on the court that's below-replacement status.

1. Fultz (probable bust)
8. Frank (probable bust)
9. DSJ (I know people on here still think this is reaching but I'm calling my shot now, he's a likely washout. Won't be an impact player on a good team ever)

Way too early to be calling players this young, busts. Also I feel as if the term bust is for really high picks. I don't consider picks 8,9, 11 as high.

1. Fultz (probable bust)
8. Frank (probable bust)

I wouldn’t consider Fultz and Lonzo “busts”. Fultz is a unique situation as all of his skills sans the shooting (due to injury) has translated. Lonzo because well he’s on the Lakers lol
I mean... Sabonis would be the best prospect they can get if Boston doesn’t come up off Tatum but I highly doubt Indy does it cuz Unibrow not guaranteed to reup (although he is from Chicago :nerd: )

Doubt Philly would trade Simmons.

If I’m Portland, I’d really consider offering CJ & Collins for Unibrow. Doubt they would do it though.

Unibrow with those “I care more about legacy than money” comments would make me not trade for him if i didn’t know he was 100% signing an extension.
Depends on Fultz and his rehab. If the shot is there and Ben still refuses to shoot, I’m trading Ben with zero hesitation lol

Doubt Portland gives up CJ and Collins.

Indy would definitely be my sleeper team to nab him

Mudiay is 22 and Vonleh is 23. Buddy is like 26. They would be considered busts just a year ago lol.
That’s why I used the term probable. Mudiay and Vonleh are still busts until further notice based on their draft position.

Way too early to be calling players this young, busts. Also I feel as if the term bust is for really high picks. I don't consider picks 8,9, 11 as high.
Again that’s why I used the term probable. To me bust is about how you perform relative to your draft position. Any lotto player can be a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom