**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch AD end up on a team nobody saw coming

4E822BD8-7979-4F43-8F43-0B270EC19C7B.gif

That’s why I used the term probable. Mudiay and Vonleh are still busts until further notice based on their draft position.

I think it would be easier to go through the last 5 drafts and see who ISN'T considered a bust lol.

2014 - Embiid. Gordon?
2015 - KAT, KP, Boomer. Winslow?
2016 - Simmons. Murray.

Idk... I think people gotta tamper expectations on one & done players. Unless you’re really talented/special, you’re not gunna make an impact in your first 2-3 years.

What’s the measure for success and not being a bust?

Getting a 2nd contract in the nba?
Getting a 2nd contract from the team you were drafted?
Getting a “max offer” with your 2nd contract?

I’m 2 weeks late, but somebody on the Nuggets is smashing Brittany Renner. Speculation is Jamal Murray.

Pels have some talent but, ESPECIALLY with Elf/Moro out AD should be getting 28+FGA per game, and trickle down from there. He should NVER EVER EVER EVER have below 20fga.

Russ learned this quick with PG, too bad he couldn’t do this with KD....better late than never though

We gunna have to start discussing Kurucs soon :nerd:
Not yet.
If he were cooking on any team but the Nets.
All the White guys on the Nets get 30mpg.

I hate to be that guy, but Spence can’t get 30, Caris couldn’t, DLo can’t.....Harris, Kourics, yea whatever

Sometimes you just need minutes.....on a Team trying to lose.....and boom, confidence

I’m 2 weeks late, but somebody on the Nuggets is smashing Brittany Renner. Speculation is Jamal Murray.

Why do these dudes just mess with all these girls? This girl clearly has mental issues that she needs to take care off

It’s prolly Jokic too

What’s the measure for success and not being a bust?

Getting a 2nd contract in the nba?
Getting a 2nd contract from the team you were drafted?
Getting a “max offer” with your 2nd contract?
It depends on your draft position.

Was having this conversation with my boys last week. Go back and look at the #1 Ranked HS player in the country in a given year and then how their NBA career has gone/is going. More often than not they have been "busts" IMO.

Why do these dudes just mess with all these girls? This girl clearly has mental issues that she needs to take care off

It’s prolly Jokic too

Because her body is ridiculous, she’s a freak and easily accessible for any of these athletes/celebs. Most of them don’t have much time at all on their hands so if all they gotta do is slide in her DM’s and she starts talking nasty to them wanting to come see them then they do it anyway even if she does seem crazy. Plus the crazy one are always the best in bed so that’s how some of these dudes get trapped.

Not yet.
If he were cooking on any team but the Nets.
All the White guys on the Nets get 30mpg.

I hate to be that guy, but Spence can’t get 30, Caris couldn’t, DLo can’t.....Harris, Kourics, yea whatever

Sometimes you just need minutes.....on a Team trying to lose.....and boom, confidence

Nets is a mid tier team

Is there another team with the assets and motivation to trade for Davis besides the Lakers and Celtics?
I’m going to question if the Lakers actually have the assets to trade for AD. They giving up LeBron?

Celtics cant trade for AD this season gotta wait for offseason because they have Kyrie as per the CBA.

#FreeAD though man

Again if the Pels are looking out of it by AS break i think The Pels are gonna start feeling the pressure from AD's side to get the wheels going on a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom