**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't feel bad for New Orleans.

These takes are so trash especially from Lowe. The media are trying to force the Pelicans to trade AD.

Even with how poorly they’ve played, they are 4.5 back from the 6th seed and 4 games out of the playoffs.

Once the media gets their wish and AD gets traded. Greek Freak will be the next to reach his “crisis point” once the Bucks never get close to the Finals

Irving signal Embiid to call him.
Both exchange #s in the hallway.

Take it as you will.

#FREEEMBIID

Celtic fans feeling the Lakers pressure.

Celtics been stockpiling assets while establishing an excellent culture & being a playoff team yearly only to have Unibrow potentially force a trade to the Lakers. The same team who have been trash/lottery bound for 5 years, hired a superstar GM and then got the best player of our generation to sign :pimp:

I love it.

AD not stupid though. He don’t want to be Bron’s scapegoat every time they lose. If his legacy is his top priority then he will want to be somewhere he gets top billing and full credit for the team’s success. LeBron will be hogging all the credit saying stuff like “glad I was able to get AD to his first finals, etc”. AD got too much pride for that nonsense. Only a beta rolling with that.

You think he’s worried about being the 2 guy to his favorite player? He signed to Klutch for crying out loud :lol:

Also I’m not buying this whole sidekick angle. Bron is 34. Unibrow is 25. There is life after Bron for the Lakers.

I’m sure Unibrow peeps how the Lakers treat their stars too. We don’t use them and abuse them. We don’t ask our stars to give their bodies for us in the playoffs and then trade them the next summer.

Why are y’all even entertaining that post lol
He clearly hates LeBron ...
And I don’t really ever recall anyone being the “scapegoat” for Bron... that would imply Bron played like trash and instead someone else was blamed. That has never happened, ever. Stay off ESPN.

Can easily flip the narrative to "I helped LeBron/LA get over the top" then slowly transition to the Lakers being "his team". :pimp:
LeBron isn’t rolling with that. No way his ego would allow him to not take credit in an interview.:lol:

You think he’s worried about being the 2 guy to his favorite player? He signed to Klutch for crying out loud :lol:

Also I’m not buying this whole sidekick angle. Bron is 34. Unibrow is 25. There is life after Bron for the Lakers.

I’m sure Unibrow peeps how the Lakers treat their stars too. We don’t use them and abuse them. We don’t ask our stars to give their bodies for us in the playoffs and then trade them the next summer.

Bruh ...

Stop.

What stars are you talking about?

Shaq won 3 rings and he was sent packing.

BTW, what are you talking about AD peeping how LA treat their stars and the playoffs and stuff??? Last time Lakers made the playoffs, AD 1sr year in the league or second? LoL

Is the narrative he's trying to portray.

If that's the case, why wouldnt AD want to go to the warriors????

He can't per the DPE rule unless they trade Steph. He's going to more than likely end up a Laker.

I see the nerves beginning to tremble in here every passing day :lol:.

If we get AD, i foresee a return back to the days of just irrational hate ala Kobe/Pau days

tenor.gif

Bruh ...

Stop.

What stars are you talking about?

Shaq won 3 rings and he was sent packing.

BTW, what are you talking about AD peeping how LA treat their stars and the playoffs and stuff??? Last time Lakers made the playoffs, AD 1sr year in the league or second? LoL

I have no idea what you’re talking about :lol:

I’m referring to Ainge and IT.

Im referring to Celtic fans ready to ship Gordon Hayward in a package for Unibrow, when Hayward uprooted his entire family to be the face of the Celtics and went thru one of the worst injuries you could possibly have.

I’m referring to the Lakers treatment of Kobe compared to the Cetics treatment of their stars. Lakers not gunna penny pinch on those contracts in their final years. The Cetics might do that or trade him if he’s not good anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom