**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beal :pimp:

Screenshot (273).png

nelly.gif

Kd a murderer

With his new grill and complexion. :lol: Teef look like max players. Arm looking like a JBA all star.

In the words of JVG, the amount of CRYING after BLATANT fouls is so annoying. If the pros cry, what will the babies do?

I seriously don't get it and it really annoys me.

Fultz is fine running the offense. He just gonna get more comfortable shooting the ball more often

What is going on with Kyrie man? Dude looking very role-playish these days. He hurt still? He looking tradeable af.

In the words of JVG, the amount of CRYING after BLATANT fouls is so annoying. If the pros cry, what will the babies do?

I seriously don't get it and it really annoys me.
It is out of hand, annoys me more when rookies do it. Like you just got here and you jumping and clapping like a baby already?

The “what if” situations always get me thinking. Danm sounds like Bias and Lewis could’ve been a Dynamic duo from a article I looked up after you mentioned Lewis.
I just get annoyed when people talk about Len Bias being UNDOUBTEDLY better than Jordan.

Like, it is easy to say that AFTER the fact.

It is out of hand, annoys me more when rookies do it. Like you just got here and you jumping and clapping like a baby already?

Can you blame them? We grow up idolizing everything our favorite players do, nobody told us we're supposed to neglect the bad parts. Why you think I'm not allowed back in Denver??

Hahaha jk. I can go back. Case dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom