**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I don't know how I forgot about that clown but yes...Blatche made some money as well.

images (10).jpeg

Agreed. It's the difference between a great fit or horrible fit with Simmons.
It’ll work once he’s comfortable shooting whenever. Probably won’t happen until like December/January. In terms of Fultz being off ball

It’ll definitely work if Fultz is running the offense and Simmons working out of the post

Markelle Fultz is complete and utter trash. He has ZERO semplance of any type of flow to his game. Plays stupid as hell on defense. I legit don’t even know what I can say this kid is good at. Like I seriously can’t name one thing. It doesn’t matter how athletic the kid is or how long his arms are if he doesn’t know how to use either against NBA athletes.

Joel has the most unique combination of finesse and strength I've ever seen.

That last possession, he turns and faces up on Vucci Mane...checks his temperature with a slight left to right crossover, bangs into Vuc to knock him off balance then shoots a fade away :lol:

He's DIFFERENT. I hope the basketball gods somehow put him and Giannis on the same team one day.

Markelle Fultz is complete and utter trash. He has ZERO semplance of any type of flow to his game. Plays stupid as hell on defense. I legit don’t even know what I can say this kid is good at. Like I seriously can’t name one thing. It doesn’t matter how athletic the kid is or how long his arms are if he doesn’t know how to use either against NBA athletes.
damn I’m surprised you are bashing him

It’ll work once he’s comfortable shooting whenever. Probably won’t happen until like December/January. In terms of Fultz being off ball

It’ll definitely work if Fultz is running the offense and Simmons working out of the post

He's trying, he's not shying away, he's worked his bum off over the summer, the Sixers are giving him the rock consistently. I hope he figures his shot out. At this point, it's become obvious that it's not going to happen overnight. IF it will happen, it will be through gradual improvement and we will take a few losses from that.

This will be an interesting test for Elton Brand.

Leave the negativity to yourself lol

Man playing in his 17th regular season game and acting like he supposed to be LeBron

He's trying, he's not shying away, he's worked his bum off over the summer, the Sixers are giving him the rock consistently. I hope he figures his shot out. At this point, it's become obvious that it's not going to happen overnight. IF it will happen, it will be through gradual improvement and we will take a few losses from that.

This will be an interesting test for Elton Brand.
I don’t mind growing pain losses especially if he figures it out

damn I’m surprised you are bashing him

We traded next year's Kings pick (top 1 protected) and threw away the chance to land Tatum. Fultz was the most complete guard prospect since Iverson and was supposed to be that missing piece to complete the process.

To put all that hope and see this? It's understandable.
We were patient with Noel.
We were patient with Oak.

What did that patience land us? a couple of second round picks and role players who aren't with us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom