**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My no interest teams are Cavs, Wizards and Pistons

Definitely the Cavs and Wiz. Knicks for me too until Krispy comes back. I try to maintain an interest in the Pistons because BG is still my guy, but it’s tough. They are so, so mediocre.

As far as teams in the West go, my interest in the Wolves, Grizz and Suns is pretty minimal, but greater than zero.

If he wasn’t a potential Laker, would you question his impact on winning if he’s been to the playoffs twice in 6 seasons while leading his team to 14th place this season?

I mean it’s a fair question. It’s a question you’d ask about the laundry list of players you hate

If AD doesn’t impact winning then Giannis most def doesn’t. One has actually won a playoff series.

Richard Jefferson
Damon Jones
Dahntay Jones
WIndhorst
Kellerman
SAS
Shay Sharpe :pimp:
Broussard
Whitlock
Cowherd
Whindhorst
Cris Carter
Nick Wright

I know y’all stay (stop watching the talking heads), but it’s kinda crazy how many “Bron boys” are in the media and 24/7 slurp him. The majority of the nba fans eat this up. Definition of “control the narratives”. Never seen the media actively root for only one player to win. It’s OD at this point.

This what KD was talking bout.

Why are we even comparing these three players?

Literally...2 of them have JUST arrived to the "elite" category and the other one is only 25.

This is a silly debate period. These ****** haven't been around for that long to be knocking their lack of playoff success. If we're knocking players who haven't even reach their primes for a lack of playoff success...97% of all NBA stars deserve to be slandered.

Why are we even comparing these three players?

Literally...2 of them have JUST arrived to the "elite" category and the other one is only 25.

This is a silly debate period. These *****s haven't been around for that long to be knocking their lack of playoff success. If we're knocking players who haven't even reach their primes for a lack of playoff success...97% of all NBA stars deserve to be slandered.
Seems like folks just thirsty to split hairs tbh

This when I knew Ben was shooting with the wrong hand. Oddly enough, he was shooting right hand until he was 13. Then he switched to left for some weird reason.

Richard Jefferson
Damon Jones
Dahntay Jones
WIndhorst
Kellerman
SAS
Shay Sharpe :pimp:
Broussard
Whitlock
Cowherd
Whindhorst
Cris Carter
Nick Wright

I know y’all stay (stop watching the talking heads), but it’s kinda crazy how many “Bron boys” are in the media and 24/7 slurp him. The majority of the nba fans eat this up. Definition of “control the narratives”. Never seen the media actively root for only one player to win. It’s OD at this point.

This what KD was talking bout.

idk bro, you low key slurpin with all these dedicated posts to lebron lol

What the hell...wasn't this ***** just like one year behind his brother? How is he still in high school :lol:

I saw this the other day. Thon already been proven to be older than he is :lol:. His brother like a 7th year senior. I thought this was an old video when I saw it in my recommended videos :lol:

Screenshot_20181227-171149_Chrome.jpg

^^^ The Maker “kid” looks decent, but didn’t look like he was exactly playing against elite competition. I recognized the names of a lot of those schools and they’re not hoops powerhouses over here in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom