**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn’t Anthony Davis impact translate to wins?
This isn’t entirely fair. Only been around for 7 years, 6 if you exclude his rookie year (rooks arent carrying you to anything)

After his rookie year he missed about 20 games a year for the next 3 years.

Next two years he’s been healthy. One lottery team then a playoff run ended by the Warriors.

Book on this year hasn’t been completed yet.

If you wanna call him injury prone, I’d agree. Anything beyond that, I can’t really get on board.

I don't care who your surrounding players are, you should not be in last place with AD/Jrue/Randle...................

Frazier can also play.
They don't have the best wings but Wes John, Solo Hill and Darius Miller and Ian Clark with his championship pedigree aren't the worst Wings out there..........NO EXCUSE for them, at all
:lol: @ Ian Clarks championship pedigree

Last season I was criticized for saying I might consider taking Embiid over Davis :lol:

Last season I was told Giannis didn't belong in Tier 1

The script changes around here quick
YUP

Cats have short term memory round these parts. Lebron wanting AD got yall overhyping his current skillset over Giannis and Embiid

Can’t count on a Crip

ColorlessWhichDrongo-small.gif

Depends on how many games we're talking, also i'm interested to see how our young guys play in his absence. I just wish Mcgee was at least healthy. He's been amzing for us thus far.

As long as the Lakers stay away from losing streaks with LBJ out (guessing 10 to 12 games) the lakers should be straight. No team sans gsw the lakers shouldn’t feel good against come playoff time.

But the west is so tight, a 3 or 4 game losing streak could put them out of the mix

NOPE

Embiid effectively shut down AD when they played each other.

Embiid>Giannis>AD. Jojo can literally do everything on the court. And he's unstoppable down low

Plus Embiid has a better shot than Giannis.
Plus he can be first team and first team all defense.

I'm not sure, but does Giannis have that potential defensively?

Plus Embiid has a better shot than Giannis.
Plus he can be first team and first team all defense.

I'm not sure, but does Giannis have that potential defensively?

Bucks have a top 5 defense with Giannis getting you a block and steal along with 13 rebounds per. Why couldn’t he be?

I NEVER discounted Greek The Freak.

I simply said I need to wait and see if I take the Bucks seriously.

They are on track
I only tag you for our bet to the ECF. Lol

NOPE

Embiid effectively shut down AD when they played each other.

Embiid>Giannis>AD. Jojo can literally do everything on the court. And he's unstoppable down low
He can’t run a fast break.
It’d be dangerous if he could, dangerous to other teams and himself.

I only tag you for our bet to the ECF. Lol

He can’t run a fast break.
It’d be dangerous if he could, dangerous to other teams and himself.
Bruh, any time he drives to the lane I have a cathartic experience. Part of me is scared he's going to shatter into a million pieces. Another part just laughs because a 7 footer pulling off these moves is so ridiculous looking :lol:

Yall tripping saying the NBA is boring :lol:. Only teams I really have no interest in watching are Memphis Utah and Washington. League pass used to be struggle af but now it's never been better

Yeah they improved LP a lot. It only kinda sucks when they do the free preview weeks where it gets kind of laggy.

But the west is so tight, a 3 or 4 game losing streak could put them out of the mix

True, but then a 3 or 4 game win streak can put a team right back in. Rockets and Spurs both spent time this season as 2nd worst team in the West and now they’re both back in the playoff picture.

A losing streak of more than 5 games would be pretty bad though...

Bruh, any time he drives to the lane I have a cathartic experience. Part of me is scared he's going to shatter into a million pieces. Another part just laughs because a 7 footer pulling off these moves is so ridiculous looking :lol:
You ain’t lying, you and I both.
Every single time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom