**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough cough* Conditioning *cough cough*

If he ever gets that in check then in the words of Buc Em = League ****ed

Is it conditioning or is the super hard doubles in the second half? It could be both. He torched Boston and they were doubling him. They had to send a third guy. Maybe he does get gassed but it’s gotta be hard trying to carry a 7 ft 265 ***** pound grown man on your back every game

Giannis. Once he gets the rebound, he’s running past you, once he picks up that ball from the 3 point line, it’s a free throw shot attempt. You need two/three guys defending him in the paint. He’s making plays when you collapse. And all this without a jump shot at the very moment.

Have ya been watching real live games of him playing?

And he’s a great passer too.

Pelicans with Davis have never won less than 27 games

Suns with Booker have never won more than 24 games
Pelicans have been in win now mode since Davis was on the team though. Remember when they signed Tyreke and Ryno and traded two lotto picks for Jrue lol. Then also the Boogie trade.

Is it conditioning or is the super hard doubles in the second half? It could be both. He torched Boston and they were doubling him. They had to send a third guy. Maybe he does get gassed but it’s gotta be hard trying to carry a 7 ft 265 ***** pound grown man on your back every game
Both. Teams will play him 1 on 1 and let and feast and he eventually tires. Then hard doubles come. Thats what happened the other day

Al Holford is the only guy I've ever seen give Embiid problems and he's aging out/Embiid keeps getting substantially better so who knows if that even matters

Giannis. Once he gets the rebound, he’s running past you, once he picks up that ball from the 3 point line, it’s a free throw shot attempt. You need two/three guys defending him in the paint. He’s making plays when you collapse. And all this without a jump shot at the very moment.

Ehhhhh I'm letting Giannis do what he wants and forcing everyone else to beat me. Same mentality with Embiid and Davis. Difference is that Embiid/Davis can get you in foul trouble and hit foul shots

Pelicans have been in win now mode since Davis was on the team though. Remember when they signed Tyreke and Ryno and traded two lotto picks for Jrue lol. Then also the Boogie trade.

But Davis doesn't have that dawg and Booker is the real deal :emoji_thinking:

Suns had bledsoe Chandler Dudley house elf Derrick Jones last year..all contributing to teams better than Phoenix this year. Now they have tj Warren oubre and ayton and couldn't get it together until book got hurt. Hmm...

Ehhhhh I'm letting Giannis do what he wants and forcing everyone else to beat me. Same mentality with Embiid and Davis. Difference is that Embiid/Davis can get you in foul trouble and hit foul shots
The Bucks have surrounded Giannis with capable three point shooters now, which is a big conundrum for teams.

Give up the near automatic Giannis two or an open three?

This exactly why I said he was Tier 1 last season when folks was telling me he wasn't

He was the same player offensively (actually a better 3 point shooter too) last season, just on a worse team with no coach. Now that he has depth and a real coach we get the increased efficiency on both ends and his passing can really shine

The Bucks have surrounded Giannis with capable three point shooters now, which is a big conundrum for teams.

Give up the near automatic Giannis two or an open three?
2 is less than 3 lol You want the other players to beat you.

And he’s a great passer too.
Absolutely.

AD 8.5 FTA
JE 9.8 FTA
GA 9.1 FTA

But yes, is the lesser to complete them but he can also get you in foul trouble.

Bron missing several games is dangerous potentially

Depends on how many games we're talking, also i'm interested to see how our young guys play in his absence. I just wish Mcgee was at least healthy. He's been amzing for us thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom