**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Max Kellerman tell it this Lakers are the most forward thinking and stable organization in all of sports

I blame magic. He fell for lavar big talk and yellow teeth and believed his boy was the answer then traded dlo. Should’ve paid Julius too. Now we gotta depend on linky loc and Aubrey ball.

Lakers need a coach. Puke is trash. Dude hasn't had an offensive scheme since he got here.

Par for the course for any high school prospect.

Lamelo got talent, only question is his commitment to the game.

I do think he has talent but I was legitimately asking what this league is because I thought he was not in high school anymore due to Lithuania and the BBB league.

Turns out Spire is a private facility for training and teens that basically can’t play for regular high schools due to eligibility issues (LaMelo’s case potentially getting paid but more commonly being international and having an F-1 visa which forbids them from playing in the US). They are in fact getting an education at one of a local private all-boys schools or co-ed catholic school as day students and Spire pays the ~$11k tuition.

It appears that big name schools, including Oak Hill, canceled games with Spire for fear of losing eligibility in their respective states due to LaMelo’s potential ineligiblity. LaVar and Co. say that although he signed a contract with the Lithuanian team, he was never paid, and thus didn’t give up his amateur status. IMHO - This could have a major impact on high school basketball.

5 second violation out of a timeout

Not sure if that was on Luke or zo

Lonzo been the best Knick the last minute.

knicks threw out a burke/kanter/hezonja lineup to start the 4th and ran a zone defense at the end. embarrassing

-B.I killing his trade value game by game.

Remember when the Lakers core was better than Denver's? Yea I don't either.

I was so wrong when said Lakers young core is real. Except Kuz everyone else is so hot garbage. Smfh

As usual, LeBron was turning those guys into spot up shooters last night. I want to see what they can do without LeBron holding them back.

18 down 20 to go
Almost halfway there halfway through the season :wink:

Le44wins

Definitely shouldn't trade those guys for Anthony Davis. Don't want to give up too much.

This young core isn’t enough for the Pelicans to trade AD smh

E2D6D68A-C422-4486-8240-EE58C230696D.jpeg

But Luke did but then as the season went on Lebron ignored it more and more

Luke does a lot of dumb **** that imo causes players to tune out. He had Bron running some incredibly stupid rotations early in the year and I think it played a part in the return of Bron ball

Yeah I always tell myself I should go to more Nets games because the tickets are so cheap on stubhub and I live close. Hard to get people to commit though when you're trying to plan last minute, not everyone's a big enough NBA fan to go see Nets v. Hawks.

Word.

Think I’m gonna go see the Nets-Hawks game while I’m in NYC this upcoming week.

How’s Barclays?

Barclays is really dope. Everything that has been said about the venue and food is accurate. I went in 2017 on Super Bowl Sunday (Pats vs. Falcons) for a game against Toronto and was up in a suite with my boys and some random yambs. When I went to go sit down, I saw a dude below wearing a Matt Ryan jersey in the stands. I was pretty turnt so I started screaming at him and told him Matt Ryan isn’t worth ****, neither are the Falcons and they were gonna get washed. We go back and forth. I told him my squad’s QB (Joe Flacco) was elite and we kept going at it. I ended up handing him and his friend two of our tickets and told them to come through the suite to further discuss. They ended up coming through and we broke bread over some IPAs but they laughed my slander off and said they were definitely going to win.

When they were up 28-3, I am convinced they were watching the game, cursing me out, calling me a clown and bragging about how they were right and got free food and beer out of it. But then The GOAT QB came back and I KNOW those dudes were mad out of their minds because I was right about their QB, their franchise and big faced them with my charitable actions. Knowing they were wallowing in their incorrectness after a SB loss, even though it wasn’t to my team, was almost as good as my team winning. Almost.

You’re gonna have a good time at Barclays, buc.

Barclays is really dope. Everything that has been said about the venue and food is accurate. I went in 2017 on Super Bowl Sunday (Pats vs. Falcons) for a game against Toronto and was up in a suite with my boys and some random yambs. When I went to go sit down, I saw a dude below wearing a Matt Ryan jersey in the stands. I was pretty turnt so I started screaming at him and told him Matt Ryan isn’t worth ****, neither are the Falcons and they were gonna get washed. We go back and forth. I told him my squad’s QB (Joe Flacco) was elite and we kept going at it. I ended up handing him and his friend two of our tickets and told them to come through the suite to further discuss. They ended up coming through and we broke bread over some IPAs but they laughed my slander off and said they were definitely going to win.

When they were up 28-3, I am convinced they were watching the game, cursing me out, calling me a clown and bragging about how they were right and got free food and beer out of it. But then The GOAT QB came back and I KNOW those dudes were mad out of their minds because I was right about their QB, their franchise and big faced them with my charitable actions. Knowing they were wallowing in their incorrectness after a SB loss, even though it wasn’t to my team, was almost as good as my team winning. Almost.

You’re gonna have a good time at Barclays, buc.
Lamar n em got it this year...pull up in ATL wo!

Besides their contracts, what's the difference between Tim Hardaway Jr. & Josh Richardson?

Lamar n em got it this year...pull up in ATL wo!

Once Ray Lewis announced his retirement, I knew it was our year. I was telling everyone and no one took me seriously so I put a stack on us to win it at all at 40 to 1 odds. Andrew Luck. BULLY. Peyton. Pull up. Thomas. Never wants that Baltimore smoke (I went to that game in NE because I knew). Kaep. Chump change (almost copped tickets but would have rather watched on da 4K UHD with da homies I was about to prove wrong than drop stacks on suspect seats)

I got so ****** up that night I didn’t realize what happened and woke up in my bed hungover AF thinking “Oh ****, I just won 40 of them thangs last night :wow: :wow: :pimp: “. I got a feeling about this year too although I’m less vocal about it so I put a piece on us at 14/1.

I never been to ATL but I gotta make it out there during a free weekend in 2019 so I’ll definitely PM you when I do. Gotta get @wavycrocket to come through too B Sox B Sox as well #BaltimoreExcellence

I’m trying to do ratchet **** this year while I still can so my Houston NBA NTers stay on the lookout too.

NOLA on the list too @freddy fig . I 100% expect multiple cases of alcohol poisoning while partying with you for a weekend but I look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom