**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe Denver vs LA young cores were ever a debate :lol:

I’m wrong a lot. But when I’m right...I’m RIGHT :pimp:. Always believe in RYC :smokin

5A3C0797-EDC5-4061-8838-EDEC4E40CCE5.gif

Reactions: HIM
I'm really hopeful about Porter but have no real expectations

If he pans out though :nerd:

MPJ? Idk. But that’s low risk with a really high reward. If he is 70% of the player he was projected to be coming out of HS...the league is Fkd.

Also, It’s funny...a year ago...I was laughing at “wait til IT get’s back :lol:”.

This time this year...I might actually start singing that tune :nerd:

MPJ? Idk. But that’s low risk with a really high reward. If he is 70% of the player he was projected to be coming out of HS...the league is Fkd.

Also, It’s funny...a year ago...I was laughing at “wait til IT get’s back :lol:”.

This time this year...I might actually start singing that tune :nerd:
Honestly Porter and IT might mess with their chemistry

Morris, Beasley, Plumlee, Juancho hell even Craig (after being horrible to start) have done enough to keep their spots imo

Now when Barton comes back someone gonna get locked to the bench

If Porter can be healthy though.. for the future :pimp:

Is this a thing? Revisionist history if folks tryin to say that was the wrong pick at the time

Back when I was still living in darkness and a fan of the Lakers, I wanted them to draft Jamal. Laker thread told me we didn't need another chucker.

That's the thing that sucks with the NBA draft. Prospects get pigeonholed to a certain draft slot and teams, especially near the top, are too scared to do anything but play along. I remember how taking DLo at two was considered to be a bold move at the time even though he only moved up one spot.

Back when I was still living in darkness and a fan of the Lakers, I wanted them to draft Jamal. Laker thread told me we didn't need another chucker.

That's the thing that sucks with the NBA draft. Prospects get pigeonholed to a certain draft slot and teams, especially near the top, are too scared to do anything but play along. I remember how taking DLo at two was considered to be a bold move at the time even though he only moved up one spot.
Was a believer in Murray after that summer tournament going into freshman year. He was frying people

glad you saw the light brother. that must have been a tough time

True. I wanted the sixers to either take Markannen or DSJ last year but those guys weren’t “good” enough to go #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom