**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get this?

Between Vlade Divac having to issue a statement that his head coach's job is not in jeopardy (despite the team's best start in a decade), assistant GM feeding the media negative press on the head coach regarding his use of Bagley, head coach promptly kicking said assistant GM out of practice, and a tone-deaf quote to the press about another rookie (which he had to clean up afterward)...that's enough writing on the wall for me.

Between Vlade Divac having to issue a statement that his head coach's job is not in jeopardy (despite the team's best start in a decade), assistant GM feeding the media negative press on the head coach regarding his use of Bagley, head coach promptly kicking said assistant GM out of practice, and a tone-deaf quote to the press about another rookie (which he had to clean up afterward)...that's enough writing on the wall for me.
Simply amazing how the kings have a great start and still cant avoid dysfunction.

Pretty obvious from The coaches comments on Luka.

Bagley at this point is a bucket getter and rebounder. He needs to add defense
I think people misunderstood Joeger when he said that. I think he was saying it’s unfortunate he doesn’t see a ceiling on Luka because they were playing him that night and his presence and level of play made the game a lot tougher. It was in no way a jab at Bagley, who Joeger has been giving a ton of minutes to as a rookie.

I partially disagree. They clamped the perimeter and crowded Buddy to not give him space. The kings are significantly better but the Warriors’ championship mettle was on display when it needed to be.
Interior defense sucked though and I felt like we were still lazy on switches.

Bagley's longterm fit in SAC is interesting.

With how they play....he's really a 5...and WCS is playing like he's about to get cashed out.
WCS been playing like dog ****. Dude gets wrecked on the boards and won't play defense. Once a month he'll play like he did tonight and look like he deserves a big payday. But most nights he's just got his head in the clouds. Yall can have him

I think people misunderstood Joeger when he said that. I think he was saying it’s unfortunate he doesn’t see a ceiling on Luka because they were playing him that night and his presence and level of play made the game a lot tougher. It was in no way a jab at Bagley, who Joeger has been giving a ton of minutes to as a rookie.
Bagley’s minutes shouldn’t be compared to a rookie. He went number 2. How many 2nd picks dont start out of the gate?

Yeah...sounds good...but he's not stupid, nor are the people who instantly caught it. Your explanation...and his...doesn't make any sense given the context. He made a reference to his CEILING...which is referring to his career outlook. Why would it be unfortunate for the Kings that Luka Doncic doesn't have a ceiling...on a regular season game in December?

He also said this directly to the press...a good month after there's already a reported disconnect between him and a team exec over Bagley :lol:

Bagley’s minutes shouldn’t be compared to a rookie. He went number 2. How many 2nd picks dont start out of the gate?

It's not even about the minutes themselves in a vacuum...It's about a long term fit. If he's playing a "ton" of minutes...why are the head coach and the assistant GM beefing over his development.

Last edited:
***** you would be in a body cast if you raised your stick wrist at me
9866C74C-C8FB-4DAB-8F79-972BE6ACF7EE.png

You expect way too much way too early from a 19-20 year old.

Yeah...sounds good...but he's not stupid, nor are the people who instantly caught it. Your explanation...and his...doesn't make any sense given the context. He made a reference to his CEILING...which is referring to his career outlook. Why would it be unfortunate for the Kings that Luka Doncic doesn't have a ceiling...on a regular season game in December?

He also said this directly to the press...a good month after there's already a reported disconnect between him and a team exec over Bagley :lol:

It's not even about the minutes themselves in a vacuum...It's about a long term fit. If he's playing a "ton" of minutes...there must be some reason why the head coach and the assistant GM beefing over his development.
Is it your belief then that Joeger is a lame duck coach?

WCS been playing like dog ****. Dude gets wrecked on the boards and won't play defense. Once a month he'll play like he did tonight and look like he deserves a big payday. But most nights he's just got his head in the clouds. Yall can have him

I don't necessarily disagree with this. If it's one or the other, you almost have to go with the bigger potential. Which is why it'l be interesting to see what happens, because WCS will get paid somewhere.

Is it your belief then that Joeger is a lame duck coach?

I hope not...but we've seen this movie before.

So i left my shoes at my friends house but i Got a rec league game tomorrow.

Should i go play with my Royal 1’s or infrared 6’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom