**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show me this second fiddle stats. Ya be making **** up. LoL

Just like Bean was playing second fiddle to Gasol. LoL
Iight, ya got it.
LOL at bringing up Gasol.

kevin-durant-finals-mvp

od5pcn-b88792070z.120160907160030000grrimm1c.10.jpg

Just coming in to check & see if hoisting 30 shots & always keeping the ball in your hands... is still detrimental & stopping your teammates from improving? something something what about their confidence & rhythm, they need touches to get it going... something something

LOL at bringing up Gasol.

kevin-durant-finals-mvp

od5pcn-b88792070z.120160907160030000grrimm1c.10.jpg
You the one with the uneducated comment. LoL

Go back and listen to some podcast and regurgitate what you heard. Again, KD never won without Curry. Just saying. And he hasn't been playing second, at most they have complimented each other. Know the difference.....

And I bring up Gasol cause after Shaq left, Kobe still won. So yeah... ok

You the one with the uneducated comment. LoL

Go back and listen to some podcast and regurgitate what you heard. Again, KD never won without Curry. Just saying. And he hasn't been playing second, at most they have complimented each other. No the difference.....

And I bring up Gasol cause after Shaq left, Kobe still won. So yeah... ok
I never said that Kobe didn't win without Shaq. Simply that it was easier to win a ring when you're the #2 guy.

I never said that Kobe didn't win without Shaq. Simply that it was easier to win a ring when you're the #2 guy.

Not winning finals MVP doesn’t mean you’re second fiddle on a team. Go back and look at Kobes playoff performances throughout that 3 peat run that were vital to winning series after series

Not winning finals MVP doesn’t mean you’re second fiddle on a team. Go back and look at Kobes playoff performances throughout that 3 peat run that were vital to winning series after series
Of course his performance was vital to winning the series. Nobody saying it wasn't.

You generally need great performances by multiple players in order to win a championship.

Sigh I didn’t even want to join this but look at this blatant hypocrisy. Bron doesn’t win finals mvp in any of his winning years it would be knock against him.

Curry and Kobe aren’t finals mvps? WHO CARES :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
Of course his performance was vital to winning the series. Nobody saying it wasn't.

You generally need great performances by multiple players in order to win a championship.

PerformanceS (plural)
Multiple Series (plural)

He did it many times across 3 playoff runs and he won many series for the Lakers with HUGE games. That’s 1a/1b **** not second fiddle

Just coming in to check & see if hoisting 30 shots & always keeping the ball in your hands... is still detrimental & stopping your teammates from improving? something something what about their confidence & rhythm, they need touches to get it going... something something

Stopping who from improving?

Sigh I didn’t even want to join this but look at this blatant hypocrisy. Bron doesn’t win finals mvp in any of his winning years it would be knock against him.

Curry and Kobe aren’t finals mvps? WHO CARES :rofl:

Bron didn’t play with the most dominant big ever being guarded one on one by Mutimbo, Mc Cullogh and Smits.

PerformanceS (plural)
Multiple Series (plural)

He did it many times across 3 playoff runs and he won many series for the Lakers with HUGE games. That’s 1a/1b **** not second fiddle
2000 Finals
Shaq- 38 and 17 on 61% shooting
Kobe- 16/5/4 on 37% shooting

2001 Finals
Shaq- 33/16/5 on 57% shooting
Kobe- 25/8/6 on 42% shooting

2002 Finals
Shaq- 36/12/4 on 60% shooting
Kobe- 27/6/5 on 51% shooting

Kobe was really good in 01 and 02 as he got older. CLEARLY second fiddle though. Not even remotely debatable.

PerformanceS (plural)
Multiple Series (plural)

Dude doesnt understand the concept of compliment .... I told him to look it up. Still arguing about dumb ****.

???

He played with a better shooting guard than Kobe and a hall of fame big man in Chris bosh.

???

Did wade EVER make all NBA first team throughout Kobe’s career? You would think since he’s a better shooting guard, he would right?

And Bosh is no Shaq and not yet in the HOF

My point is Shaq was a beast destroying teams, Kobe not winning finals MVP is not a knock on him in those years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom