**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its always been a travel :smh:
These new nba fans letting these trash refs change the rules on the fly. I saw a high school kid do it this weekend in a game and both he and the coach argued the call. :rofl:

Kyrie did the same most 2 weeks ago and didnt get called for traveling.

Ok and?

Last time I checked it's the ref's job to call it the same way no matter who is playing.

Steph executed it perfectly. He held up "13" in an effort to correct the officials sudden onset macular degeneration.

Corny *** snitch *** ***** of course it’s curry wouldn’t expect any less from this slime ball

Snitch?

He's asking for fair treatment from a group that's supposed to be impartial.

Snitching would imply that nobody is aware of what Harden is getting away with.

What would you like to give us for him? He’s going to get an offer the Kings will not match.

Vivek will be matching unless Giles finally shows that potential that everyone keeps talking about.

Curry got the same amount of rings as yall false prophet goat has...in 5 less chances.

yall goofy.
5 less chances and 3 against him ... What's more impressive

3-1 or 3-6

If that's not a good argument, then what's more impressive. Head to head

3-1 or 1-3

Just saying .... but but but

BTW, 1 changed the way players move and build teams in basketball and the other changed how basketball played period. Since I always have blinders when it comes to Lebron, how did be transcended basketball? srs question.

Cauley Stein isn’t getting anything remotely close to a max either. The Ian Mahimni contract days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom