**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly deserving, but don't think he has a realistic chance because of his PPG. Nash is the only player to win MVP in the last 30 years or so that I can think of that was under 20 PPG.

Yeah but he’s on pace to be only the 4th player in league history to averaged 18/10/7

Oscar, wilt, Russ and Jokic.

Yeah but he’s on pace to be only the 4th player in league history to averaged 18/10/7

Oscar, wilt, Russ and Jokic.
Extremely fair. I’d personally have no problem with it assuming he keeps performing and the team keeps winning.

I just don’t think he has enough of the narrative going for him, and we’ve seen over the years how important that is.

This is the third time I’m asking you, who isn’t benefiting from playing with Harden?

Capela got a bag.
Austin Rivers was cut by the suns, he’s playing well.
Did you know who danuel house was before Christmas?
Gerald Green was working for the Red Cross last year.

So again, who is his style of play holding back?

& i'm asking you for the third time how is it that a ball dominant, Iso heavy, Shot chucking style of play is detrimental when used by one player & Completely Okay when used by another.

You are using the exact same argument That ya'll bashed when people were saying OKC doesn't have many people who can score the ball so Russ is gonna take a lot of shots. Everytime someone brought up the lack of scoring talent around him, the retort was that we don't know their true potential because they don't get the ball enough:lol:

Various people in here talking about how a lack of ball movement hurts team chemistry, "Why would teammates want to play with someone when they only touch the ball when its a scoring opportunity?" the other teammates don't get enough chances with the ball to expand there game blah blah blah

All this **** can be interchangeable with Harden this season, He's having a great individual season but his ball dominance & Shot attempts have the same effect on his teammates, as any other player who is high usage/ iso

“ST3-1PH won more rings in less chances.” Like he’s only been in the league for three seasons :lol:

More proof that losing in the first round, or not making the playoffs at all, is better than losing in the finals you weirdos.

6389C32F-8777-4A85-811F-9907CEB92055.jpeg

& i'm asking you for the third time how is it that a ball dominant, Iso heavy, Shot chucking style of play is detrimental when used by one player & Completely Okay when used by another.

You are using the exact same argument That ya'll bashed when people were saying OKC doesn't have many people who can score the ball so Russ is gonna take a lot of shots. Everytime someone brought up the lack of scoring talent around him, the retort was that we don't know their true potential because they don't get the ball enough:lol:

Various people in here talking about how a lack of ball movement hurts team chemistry, "Why would teammates want to play with someone when they only touch the ball when its a scoring opportunity?" the other teammates don't get enough chances with the ball to expand there game blah blah blah

All this **** can be interchangeable with Harden this season, He's having a great individual season but his ball dominance & Shot attempts have the same effect on his teammates, as any other player who is high usage/ iso

There’s a difference between turning a 6moy candidate/ all NBA guard into role players vs turning role players into role players.

Come on tyisla

“ST3-1PH won more rings in less chances.” Like he’s only been in the league for three seasons :lol:

More proof that losing in the first round, or not making the playoffs at all, is better than losing in the finals you weirdos.
ok I'll play

Who said
I'd rather not make playoffs than lose in Finals???

******* weirdos huh?

Why are you @ me?

Curry +/- is better.

Avg 1 more point in one less minute.

Dude is a guard obviously he ain't going to have more rebounds than a 7+ forward. KD is attempting 7 ft in comparison to just 4 that's where the difference in PPG comes from since Curry is shooting lights out from 3s and has more blocks.

So it just goes to see what you value more.

Again, I'm talking about in the running for MVP talk . But for me it's Harden MVP to lose. Please dont @ me again. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom