**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 Finals
Shaq- 38 and 17 on 61% shooting
Kobe- 16/5/4 on 37% shooting

2001 Finals
Shaq- 33/16/5 on 57% shooting
Kobe- 25/8/6 on 42% shooting

2002 Finals
Shaq- 36/12/4 on 60% shooting
Kobe- 27/6/5 on 51% shooting

Kobe was really good in 01 and 02 as he got older. CLEARLY second fiddle though. Not even remotely debatable.

You’re just looking at the Finals. They reached the finals after Kobe had some big performances that won many series. Plus, Kobe in the 01 Finals at age 21 won a game single handedly in Indiana after Shaq fouled out

Stopping who from improving?

I'm basing this solely off of the Critiques i heard that entire MVP Westbrook season, when ya'll were in here going off about his style of Play & how being ball dominant/chucking is stopping the team from developing a rhythm or chemistry... Harden is doing the same Hijacking of the offense nightly & the majority of it comes off isos, Which is great for him but Teammates barely touching the ball.

???

He played with a better shooting guard than Kobe and a hall of fame big man in Chris bosh.

???
Go back to sleep. LoL

You arent even putting coherent arguments.

At least go for the, well he played with Dwade which won the MVP with the same dominant center.

However, Dwade and Bosh on the same level as Shaq???? LoL hahahahahaha go back to sleep

2000 Finals
Shaq- 38 and 17 on 61% shooting
Kobe- 16/5/4 on 37% shooting

2001 Finals
Shaq- 33/16/5 on 57% shooting
Kobe- 25/8/6 on 42% shooting

2002 Finals
Shaq- 36/12/4 on 60% shooting
Kobe- 27/6/5 on 51% shooting

Kobe was really good in 01 and 02 as he got older. CLEARLY second fiddle though. Not even remotely debatable.
So NBA finals wins/loses matter????

Let's talk about it!!!!!

I'm basing this solely off of the Critiques i heard that entire MVP Westbrook season, when ya'll were in here going off about his style of Play & how being ball dominant/chucking is stopping the team from developing a rhythm or chemistry... Harden is doing the same Hijacking of the offense nightly & the majority of it comes off isos, Which is great for him but Teammates barely touching the ball.

again, who isn't getting better player alongside harden? what former #2 pick is looking funny in the light next to him? what back to the basket big is he tucking in the corner shooting 3s?

you keep trying to make these comparisons that don't exist

I mean, if you have Curry in there, KD has to be in there as well. He's actually played in all the games too.

They are always going to cancel each other out.

Who are the other front runners?

KL
Bron
Freak
Harden

If Curry is out, then you might as well give it to Harden because my top 5 only Freak and Harden havent missed significant time.
KD avg .9 less points. But he's leading the league in FG.
He's also avg more assist and rebounds than Curry, and hasn't missed any games.

https://stats.nba.com/vs/#!?PlayerID=201142&VsPlayerID=201939

KD also has more win shares than Curry

Harden
Giannis
Paul George
KD
Jokic

Last edited:
MVP race is between Harden/Greek/Kawhi.

Bron/Curry/KD/Jokic/Embiid/BGH on the outside looking in.

I don't consider Kawhi an MVP candidate

and I'm from Toronto.

If Raptors get the 1 seed they might get MIP and COY in Siakam and Nick Nurse.

again, who isn't getting better player alongside harden? what former #2 pick is looking funny in the light next to him? what back to the basket big is he tucking in the corner shooting 3s?

you keep trying to make these comparisons that don't exist

Lmaoo yo ya'll dudes is something else. Yes lets keep pretending as if you don't see how james harden taking 30+ shots a night with 80% of them coming off isos doesn't stall & freeze out the offense.

Dude told ya'll he was trying to win the MVP & hasn't stopped chucking yet :lol:, But only Westbrook was stat padding.

Lmaoo yo ya'll dudes is something else. Yes lets keep pretending as if you don't see how james harden taking 30+ shots a night with 80% of them coming off isos doesn't stall & freeze out the offense.

Dude told ya'll he was trying to win the MVP & hasn't stopped chucking yet :lol:, But only Westbrook was stat padding.

This is the third time I’m asking you, who isn’t benefiting from playing with Harden?

Capela got a bag.
Austin Rivers was cut by the suns, he’s playing well.
Did you know who danuel house was before Christmas?
Gerald Green was working for the Red Cross last year.

So again, who is his style of play holding back?

Westbrook had no claim to the MVP

Harden should already be a 2x MVP

and before you mention the playoffs it's a regular season award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom