**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Lonzo will blossom like mike conley. Memba how awful he was in the beginning of his career. Put in those hours in the gym and became a strong option at the 1.

I think it's kinda weird to fire Tom Thibodeau after a win. They could've done it at any point during their losing streak lol

298426D6-7C60-4434-A867-4168C9B3F6BB.jpeg

LOL Wolves fans be like "crap, we shoulda kept Thibs"

They really trying to follow the Bulls blueprint to the tee.

But who knows, Fred is just as unconfrontational as Doja KAT and Wiggs

You never know with coaches in the NBA. Dwane Casey was trashed as a HC then his 3rd season in Toronto started changing all that. It happens all the time. Hoiberg might be a great fit.

The timing was weird, but the firing was a long time coming

First of all, thibodeau's defensive philosophy is kinda outdated. Twolves switch less on defense than most teams in the nba. And they pack the paint too much. I don't think it's a coincidence that Twolves opponents make a lot of 3s.

People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

^^I remember this

Whip became BallControl and now he’s DelusionalLakerFan :lol:

They get healthy they can still make a run to the WCF if they start Caruso over Lonzo

People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

^^I remember this

wooow what happened to my man whip, they blackballed him out of the laker thread

It ain’t about the Dlo trade it’s about the mistake of drafting Zo is how I see it

If he happened to draft Fox no one would care that dlo was gone
No is not, is about trading something you had..... no one knows of Fox would of have been that pick. You had Ball.

THIBS GONE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME RIGHT NOW. ILL WORRIED ABOUT THE MAYOR COMING BACK TO TO TOWN IN JULY TO REPLACE THIBS AGAIN!

Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom