**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch & Jim era from 2014-2016 was solid drafting. Magic & Rob wanted nothing to do with anything that era except Ingram

Magic & Rob did well with Hart & Kuz. Lonzo so far looks like a reach. And Moe Wagner too early to tell.

Zo and Wagner were ll

Work sending me to vegas for a week for CES. $150 per diem. Convinced them to keep me out there on sat and Sunday. Finna be lit all week

Are Ernie and chick and them gonna be out there again? I missed them last year
u eatin...nice

DwRfCkSWkAAwH2e.jpg:large

It’s official westbrook has escaped from the nearest asylum.

I had some fun the last time I was single in Vegas.

But everything is different now
I finally have settled down
And became a One Woman Man

I’m wit u on that ...this gon be my last wild out, then I’m getting a wifey...... till summer :pimp:

Who yall got starting PGs fa east and west all star game

If I had to guess the East starters will be Kyrie-Kemba-Kawhi-Giannis-Embiid.

Bench will be Ben, Jimmy, Oladipo, Blake and either Tatum or Drummond.

West will be Curry-Harden-Bron-KD-AD.

Bench will be Westbrook, Dame, PG, Jokic, Luka and Klay probably.

If I had to guess the East starters will be Kyrie-Kemba-Kawhi-Giannis-Embiid.

Bench will be Ben, Jimmy, Oladipo, Blake and either Tatum or Drummond.

West will be Curry-Harden-Bron-KD-AD.

Bench will be Westbrook, Dame, PG, Jokic, Luka and Klay probably.
nice list no D rose?

Thibs......

-Drafted Justin Patton a player that is actually worse than anyone David Kahn drafted off the sheer fact that he won't play one game from his rookie contract.
-Refused to rest his players ever, I laughed at all the jokes on here when we hired him, but I thought that he would adapt and learn that in todays league minutes are to be monitored....How naive I was....Up 35 with 6 minutes left? Don't care, I know because I watched him this season refuse after leading San Antonio by 40 yelling at Towns to screen for Wiggins with 4 minutes left.
-Terrible suits, yes I went there, why do we only hire coaches that dress terribly? In a league that has seemed to advanced out of the 90's, we hire Thibs who might be the only coach that dresses worse than Sam Mitchell-the guy we fired him for.
-Player development, with the exception of Derek Rose, NO player has gotten better under Thibs, Wiggins has plateaued, Towns is ascending into a top 10 player despite Thibs attempt to run his offense through Jimmy Butler while he was here.
-Demeanor, never happy, complained every-time, made faces when the kids made turnovers etc....As a 23/24 year old developing your game, do you really need to be looking over at a guy stomping his feet and making a cry-face like we just lost a playoff game.
-GM-despite the confusion of who was running the asylum you have to question his decisions. Taj was obvious decision that I could have made, and I agreed with the Teague signing, but that player option will kill us this offseason, additionally the Loul Deng signing was pointless, no matter how cheap it was.
-Losing Jamal Crawford was a red flag to me. Why walk from a team that will pay you double what anyone else would? A reflection of Thibs imo.....
-Refusal to play his bench, I can't tell you how many games Tyus, Josh, and other players on our bench (Tolliver) could have played and contributed more minutes and he refused. The only reason he has started has been due to Rose and Teague being injured.......LOL.
-Butler Trade, a trade I agreed with at the time, but was executed horribly. You don't trade for him unless you continue to have Wiggins and Towns be your lynchpins. You don't trade for him unless its clear that your two players you have signed for 300M are CLEARLY in control of the locker room and trades happen if that is threatened. You def don't make the trade for a player you don't have the balls to control

Positives....

I will give him this, his belief in D-Rose is the one thing that he did bring us that wouldn't have happened otherwise. Thanks for that Thibs otherwise good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Fire Thibs to hire Hoiberg? Where have we seen this movie before?
Saunders will finish the year, I am more convinced he moves back in as president of operations/GM.

Both Wiggins and Towns resigned off the strength of Flips connection to them alone. They both continue to mention flip on social media and in interviews. His son will carry more weight than Thibs ever did, we will see if that = more wins.......

Pels salivating over the thought of those great young Lakers and having to re-up them soon :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Saunders will finish the year, I am more convinced he moves back in as president of operations/GM.

Both Wiggins and Towns resigned off the strength of Flips connection to them alone. They both continue to mention flip on social media and in interviews. His son will carry more weight than Thibs ever did, we will see if that = more wins.......

Flip Saunders?

Bruh :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom