**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was busy watching the Eagles win off icing the kicker :lol:

How you so bad you get an opposing teams coach to get fired after a blowout lol

19 down 19 to go
Le44wins

Big **** Nick wins me some money AND the L3-6ron-Led Lakers get their **** pushed in?!?!?!

Whew. Great Sunday.

No one gonna mention how the Raps beat Indy without Kawhi lol

Wait wasn’t Lowry supposed to be out a few more weeks

Uncle Lavar become come out from under whatever rock he’s hiding under and remind the world how mediocre Luke is

impressive how the pacers have been getting handled tonight by a team that has three more wins

kyle o'quinn that was embarrassing.

for real, magic johnson should coach the lakers. his kids and that he drafted and there would be nobody else to blame

for real, magic johnson should coach the lakers. his kids and that he drafted and there would be nobody else to blame

I’d give Magic some respect for doing that due to pure balls, considering what a train wreck his previous head coaching stint was...

Work sending me to vegas for a week for CES. $150 per diem. Convinced them to keep me out there on sat and Sunday. Finna be lit all week

Are Ernie and chick and them gonna be out there again? I missed them last year

DwRfCkSWkAAwH2e.jpg:large

2zsnsrr.jpg

Scrolling down like that jacket fi... wtf

Some clown on Twitter posted something this week that showed how well LAL has drafted over the last 7 years.
They only had 1 miss.
Like 17 players total.
ONly ones left on their Roster though were Kuz, Ingram and Zuac(2 newer guys from this year too)

Reactions: HIM
Some clown on Twitter posted something this week that showed how well LAL has drafted over the last 7 years.
They only had 1 miss.
Like 17 players total.
ONly ones left on their Roster though were Kuz, Ingram and Zuac(2 newer guys from this year too)

Mitch & Jim era from 2014-2016 was solid drafting. Magic & Rob wanted nothing to do with anything that era except Ingram

Magic & Rob did well with Hart & Kuz. Lonzo so far looks like a reach. And Moe Wagner too early to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom