**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans about to change their tune on Harden now that he dropped another hated player in Murray.

So basically if lebron didn’t sign with the lakers, they would have been the worst team in the league.
9AEA618A-CC86-4015-A718-EDC5E8983873.gif

Can’t teach Luka feel in P&R. Shorty can get something good damn near every time.

I love the Western Conference. Main reason why this was going to fail is you can’t count on a 34 year old Bron to play fast paced basketball in the Western conference for 82 games with an entirely new team that needs adjustment. He going play 65 to 70. You trick or games in Oct & Dec...he takes a break...and you looking at a .500 record heading into the halfway mark.

And And therein lies the problem with “Bron Ball” at THIS stage in his career, the absence of him and lack of system, and the Wonderful competitive Western Conference where every game is a toss up.

I think they adjusted the Cavs schedule from the last 2 years...and they wouldn’t have been in the playoffs in the West had they played a Western conf schedule. And this was Bron younger, in a weaker conference with more experienced talent.

Kyrie nice as **** man. I remember the brief time in period when Wall actually better than him :lol:. That convo pretty dead now.

Now...he a baby Steph. Dude is allergic to shooting more 3s and getting to the line though.

Kyrie nice as **** man. I remember the brief time in period when Wall actually better than him :lol:. That convo pretty dead now.

Now...he a baby Steph. Dude is allergic to shooting more 3s and getting to the line though.

He need to start flailing his arms, scream when he drive to the lane, ******* flop....something. His free throw attempts are trash for someone who attacks the rim as much as he does

He need to start flailing his arms, scream when he drive to the lane, ****ing flop....something. His free throw attempts are trash for someone who attacks the rim as much as he does
Yeah but he does that on purpose. Goes for the aesthetic, finesse finish and avoids contact most of the time. I actually think he prefers it that way :lol:

Came back from down 2-1 to one of the greatest teams of all time featuring the self
Proclaimed greatest player of all time and top 3 SG....without another all star on his roster...while playing through the flu and being MOCKED

“That made Dirk the GOAT”!

Go Mavs! We in Dallas with it tonight boys. South Dallas to be exact. Oak Cliff....what it do.

B974DE64-D542-4CFE-9859-19FB4A305666.gif

Now...Jig, Jig, Jig :pimp:. Hit dat ho mane :pimp:. #ALA

Let’s get it. Luka Fatso. Baby Hedo! Memphis Mike Miller :smokin.

You a damn hoodbooger man :lol: I feel liked you’d be the friend I’d have to have to apologize to my mom for after you left the house :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom