**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You a damn hoodbooger man :lol: I feel liked you’d be the friend I’d have to have to apologize to my mom for after you left the house :lol:

I be maneuvering in a room full of vultures (word to Hov)Monday-Friday. Gotta be well rounded. That said....I gotta hit round way to get my spirit right.

But like my favorite rapper and top 10 of all time Southside Hatch say....

“Mane we all got some ratchet in us”

We all from a Dallas tonight. Let’s get it :pimp:

How did Robert Williams pick up the nickname Timelord? :lol:

The short answer is that Time Lord is an ironic reference to a few slip-ups Williams made shortly after getting drafted by the Celtics, oversleeping an introductory conference call with reporters and subsequently missing a flight to Boston, as well as the team’s first practice.

Nuggets have absolutely no clue how to guard Harden and the PnR. And Capela OWNS them.

Someone told me Nuggets would give the Rockets trouble. It's like they haven't watched any of their matchups.

Just flat out dumb coverage. That play when Capela walked for a layup had my blood boiling. 8pt game and you give that up.

Mike Malone is holding ***** back. He’s our Mark Jackson.

Reigning MVP James Harden :pimp:
Clint should be an all star this season. 31 & 9 tonight
Pj was like 3/27 over the last 5 games but hit a career high 7 3s tonight :pimp:
Gerald green a sniper
AR25 with solid defense
Knight nene and house contributed solid minutes also
9 straight against Denver :pimp:

D74F3A75-A874-4952-8658-81360822EFDE.jpeg

Does Dallas always play this slow and methodical for stretches? It looks like sometimes, they just be runnin plays to run plays. And it’s always the Wes Matthews/Barnes/DSjr plays that look like “I need a touch”...instead of just flowing.

Does Dallas always play this slow and methodical for stretches? It looks like sometimes, they just be runnin plays to run plays. And it’s always the Wes Matthews/Barnes/DSjr plays that look like “I need a touch”...instead of just flowing.

Carlisle washed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom