**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize Dave McMenamin was a LeBron reporter until like a month ago. I don't understand how this has happened twice

Mavs don't want ALA to be great

Been watching Clemson cave in Bama's skull so I ain't been paying attention to the NBA games tonight.

I see the Lebbyless Lakers won tonight in Dallas and KD with Braids and Lightskin Magic both had solid games.

NT jinx undefeated.

Mavs have won like 55 games the last two seasons

Expecting anything other than propaganda level praise for Luka is unrealistic
Meh, the Knicks have been in the dump for decades and it's nothing near that level of homerism for KP.

Too many of these local announcers are fans first, announcers second.

It's nice the Kings not having to play a Western Conference Playoff team for once. Seems like that's what's it been every game for the last month

Meh, the Knicks have been in the dump for decades and it's nothing near that level of homerism for KP.

Too many of these local announcers are fans first, announcers second.
Comparing an org like the Knicks to the mavs isn’t apples to apples

The mavs are probably desperate to latch on to anything sellable post dirk era

Luka falling into their lap was heaven sent for them. The Knicks as trash as they’ve been for years are still always gonna sell. Also I’m sure Breen and Clyde were slurping the first few years

If you’re expecting the local telecast to not be fans first you’re being unrealistic. It’s basically biased coverage outside of a handful of crews

upload_2019-1-7_21-38-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom