**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just seems like the worst wingman ever :lol:
LoL

I'm looking at it a different way .. while you think him sweating and dancing goofy and probably not having any game.

I'm looking at that fat wallet and understand , there will be no amount of cornines when he starts splurging.....

I be maneuvering in a room full of vultures (word to Hov)Monday-Friday. Gotta be well rounded. That said....I gotta hit round way to get my spirit right.

But like my favorite rapper and top 10 of all time Southside Hatch say....

“Mane we all got some ratchet in us”

We all from a Dallas tonight. Let’s get it :pimp:

Got me on YouTube starting my day out with some old Boosie bangers :lol: :pimp:

Definitely not even on the verge of trading those two guys. Heard that Bickerstaff is on the chopping block, though.

I just think its stupid to keep cycling through coaches and not make any real changes within the front office. CW and Co. did a good job this offseason, but there are a lot more underlying issues going on that's not being let out publicly all the way up to Pera.

Feel like we need to clean house in the FO for the most part and allow that person to hire the next coach. The scariest thing right now is even if we decide to tank off the rest of the season, we still owe that pick to Boston next season. Which we are likely to be worse. So, the team is at a point where they don't want this year's pick to be too high and too low where it ends up being a late lottery pick to Boston.

Last edited:
A4BD5811-3E70-48C9-9AF9-89CDC1F9C628.jpeg

:smh: :pimp:

She been to Staples to see the Kang yet?
White toes tho :pimp: :emoji_tongue:

Definitely not even on the verge of trading those two guys. Heard that Bickerstaff is on the chopping block, though.

I just think its stupid to keep cycling through coaches and not make any real changes within the front office. CW and Co. did a good job this offseason, but there are a lot more underlying issues going on that's not being let out publicly all the way up to Pera.

Feel like we need to clean house in the FO for the most part and allow that person to hire the next coach. The scariest thing right now is even if we decide to tank off the rest of the season, we still owe that pick to Boston next season. Which we are likely to be worse. So, the team is at a point where they don't want this year's pick to be too high and too low where it ends up being a late lottery pick to Boston.

You should be use to it by now

Last year was the first year experiencing a losing season in quite sometime :lol:

This is actually our 1st season being this bad with both Conley/Gasol healthy. So, its kinda weird. Honestly, feel like some of our issues could be resolved if we made it a priority to make JJJ one of our primary options and give Kyle more minutes on the ball.

Yall need to do something about Garrett temple. When I used to bet on grizzlies game this fool would always kill me with his hero ball in the 4th :smh:. Bruh is a wreck

Temple and Mack. Luckily, Mack is now out the rotation. But, the closing lineups with Temple need to end. Need to come off Jamychal too. He really just holding JJJ back and Bickerstaff makes it a priority that he and JJJ get around the same minutes a night.

Jamychal is one of the few players on this team that would be much more valuable somewhere else than he is here. Move em ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom