**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside I saw that Tatum tweet and the first thing I thought was " He just wants more shots"

Reactions: MVP
Have to see how Free Agency/Trade Market plays itself out this summer but I’d love to live in a world where both the Celtics & Lakers missed out BIG because they refused to sell on their assets when they were at their peak value

This is a day late, but serious question: WTF is wrong with Jimmy Butler? When’s he going to realize that he’s not good enough to be creating drama everywhere he goes and still expect to get a huge contract?
As a Sixers fan, he was right to call out Browns offense as it’s ******* terrible lol it’s a non issue but Brown has to be better at making it work. Jimmy is basically in the Robert Covington role

Season over. Idk how they can recover from this.

As the story goes, while discussing the prospects of Boston trading Tatum for New Orleans Pelicans superstar center Anthony Davis, a player the Celtics are believed to have been targeting in a trade for quite some time, Tatum’s father told Maxwell that “I probably would trade him [for Anthony Davis] too, if he wasn’t my son.”

Later, when Maxwell recounted the conversation between he and Justin, Tatum told him “Yeah, I’d trade me too for Anthony Davis,” prompting laughter from the broadcast hosts (start listening at the 39:45 mark).

This is a day late, but serious question: WTF is wrong with Jimmy Butler? When’s he going to realize that he’s not good enough to be creating drama everywhere he goes and still expect to get a huge contract?

Honestly, if it were literally any other player, this would be a none issue. It's just that Jimmy came with the stigma. Also, this news was leaked, it's not like he went out of his way to tell the media. It sucks that this is taken way out of proportion by the Media, but hey, it gets clicks.

As a Sixers fan, he was right to call out Browns offense as it’s ****ing terrible lol it’s a non issue but Brown has to be better at making it work. Jimmy is basically in the Robert Covington role

This is exactly it, all Sixer fans were not happy with the way Jimmy is used (basically parked at the corner), in fact, no one is happy with Brown's rotations. Embiid said it two times last month and now Jimmy is expressing some frustration.

This is not 100% on coach since we don't have the right supporting cast to surround this trio, but it's still a lot of him to make this work the best it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom