**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Maybe Jimmy is right in what he said, but it’s still not a good look for him to be calling out his current coach when he’s had personality clash issues at his last two stops.

That said, NBA players - especially all star level players - should be able to express dissatisfaction with how they’re being used behind closed doors. Just sucks that it seems like nothing stays behind closed doors anymore.

Good read on how Utah defended Giannis last night.

I wonder if more teams will take this approach.

What set Gobert aside from others is that he is actually a good defender and is mobile.
No other are that mobile as Gobert or lengthy as him.

It wasnt a serious response but even if hes serious Tatum on a second year of a rookie contract plus hes basically tied up for another max contract after his rookie contract is over. Unless he regressed so much that Danny lets him walk but that means he cant be traded for AD.

I really want to meet the people who have so much free time that they're wasting it drumming up stories about the Spurs wanting Porzingis. Literally zero chance that happens

I really want to meet the people who have so much free time that they're wasting it drumming up stories about the Spurs wanting Porzingis. Literally zero chance that happens

'NBA team is interested in a very good player'

But it's the Knicks so it'll draw views and clicks

That would probably backfire of utah misses when They push the ball. Cross matches would be crazy

'NBA team is interested in a very good player'

But it's the Knicks so it'll draw views and clicks
I shouldn't be surprised. Every year I have to explain how RFA works to someone. For every person like me who knows this is dumb there are 20 people who buy into it

His efficiency was drastically lower than his season average plus they limited the Bucks 3 point shooting.

Then the Jazz had some success with strategy, but whether other teams could do the same thing effectively really depends on personnel. I know I wouldn’t want any of the Clippers centers trying to guard Giannis. Capela might be able to pull it off though.

Then the Jazz had some success with strategy, but whether other teams could do the same thing effectively really depends on personnel. I know I wouldn’t want any of the Clippers centers trying to guard Giannis. Capela might be able to pull it off though.

I don’t think Capela is strong enough to guard him.

donovan mitchell better not plateau like tyreke evans :lol:
hope this is just a sophmore slump, but i do see a bunch of bad habits carrying over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom