**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think Harden was in trash shape until I tried his step back 3 :smh:

I got about 3 inches of lift and the ball fell about 6ft short of the rim :lol:

Given his usage and his style of play, dude is stronger and in better shape than his silhouette might suggest.

He's in great shape but obviously not good enough. Unless the goal is a playoff exit prior to the finals.

Gotta stop collapsing in the Spring time. Period.

23136283-53C0-42FE-98B2-C8B65322AFDE.gif

He's in great shape but obviously not good enough. Unless the goal is a playoff exit prior to the finals.

Gotta stop collapsing in the Spring time. Period.

You can always be in better shape but I think a lot of his decline come playoff time is mental.

That and the officials let more **** go so he’s not getting the usual red carpet treatment.

If you can't dribble or if you don't have craft, then you can't get downhill and get to the FT line. His wiggle is non existent, hence his good games always coinciding with high 3PT makes.

This.

Not to mention how he can't really elevate and shoot the way a player who squares up can do.....his only option to shoot when covered is a step back that thows him off balance. On top of that, his mechanics don't allow him to shoot going right since his body would be going right and his arms would be winding up on the left side of his body to get the shot off.....too much imbalance. His mechanics, poor touch and average handle are a recipe for bad shooting at worst and inconsistent shooting at best.

How the front office and scouts didn't see this in the workout is beyond me. Unless Magic just went rogue and thought he was J Kidd reincarnated, as he did Carter Williams

Zach Lowe said it best, Harden is like LeBron if he were mortal.

I don’t like this analogy because I think it way underrates Harden’s unique physical attributes and athletism. Yeah, LeBron is a special kind of freak, but it’s not like there are a lot of guys out there who are 6’5”, 220 with elite handle and shooting. LOL.

Last edited:
I don’t like this analogy because I think it way underrated Harden’s unique physical attributes and athletism. Yeah, LeBron is a special kind of freak, but it’s not like there are a lot of guys out there who are 6’5”, 220 with elite handle and shooting grown on trees. LOL.

I would say Harden's core strength is on par with Lebby's. And his leg strength to pull off those step backs and shoot with perfect balance after playing 3.5 quarters of an NBA game at an elite level is unreal. But he still flops like a ***** and diminishes his talent when he pulls that crap

It is. Is it always this bad? I haven't watched many Sixers games.
Also stating the obvious, but Bradley Beal is good at basketball.

Well we traded possibly the best perimeter defender in the league. And whether it be JJ, Shamet or Furkan we always have a liability on defense against one of the guards. Wilson Chandler has some slow *** feet and Jonah Bolden needs to start over him ASAP. The bench defense of TJ, Shamet, Furkan and Muscala is just all kinds of bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom