**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I know you were gonna get the bat signal :lol:

Good to have you back. You're done getting sonned in the Kanye thread?

Lmaoo my dude every one of your post towards me comes with animosity, pull your skirt up.

Secondly :lol: at getting "sonned" because i have a different opinion on a subject.

So Westbrook isn't a "coward" like Paul George for spurning the Lakers and staying in OKC? How does this work exactly...

PG hate stems from the fact that he made it appear there was a decision to be made when there wasn’t. Russ was clear he was gonna stay in OKC. No charade, no ESPN specials. He went on his business and committed to his team without althe unnecessary hoopla. Gotta respect that.

PG hate stems from the fact that he made it appear there was a decision to be made when there wasn’t. Russ was clear he was gonna stay in OKC. No charade, no ESPN specials. He went on his business and committed to his team without althe unnecessary hoopla. Gotta respect that.
it's really not that hard to understand :lol:

Thought this was intuitive but alas. I never once heard Russ even suggest he wanted to come to LA unlike the coward. Didn't put on a charade.

Matter of fact it was the exact opposite:

giphy.gif

Typical NT at it again With the Russ slander, Blog Boyz worst dream. Same claims that you can't win with Russ, despite him being to several WCF & a finals appearance. Most selfish superstar ever... Was the second option on a team with a MVP, He stops players from reaching their potential!!!..... Is currently playing the backseat while PG has an MVP like season.

I just saw Harden get Credit for Capella scoring the ball, yet somehow Westbrook is a detriment to Steven "wilt" Adams... I would take the Westbrook can't win narrative series if ya'll dudes weren't in here daily placing players who haven't won half as much as Westbrook in convos they have no business being in.

dudes will watch two seasons of a player & be ready to call them GOATS :lol:

Thought this was intuitive but alas. I never once heard Russ even suggest he wanted to come to LA unlike the coward. Didn't put on a charade.

Matter of fact it was the exact opposite:

"Thought this was intuitive but alas" along with a tweet from 2014. :lol:

Yeah, that's why you thought Russ to LAL was a lock well after that tweet was made.

KD 2016
RUSS 2017

Lakers byke

Nah just Russ for sure and maybe KD.

Russ to AD...Laker preview

KD and Russ in the Lakers practice facility?

full

3 blowouts in a row ya herdme...crushin da cavs yadig...mirotic be back soon ours wins goin all da way up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom