**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of situation does Jimmy want?

91D35F14-1B3A-4DC1-A2CB-FF10B6A4D5B3.png

Lmaoo my dude every one of your post towards me comes with animosity, pull your skirt up.

Secondly :lol: at getting "sonned" because i have a different opinion on a subject.

Oh gimme a break, you do the same thing. :lol: You stay calling me a "paper-shuffling nitwit" and what not, don't play the victim now and pretend it's one-sided.

Secondly... that's not really how it went down. :lol: For some bizarre reason you were stanning for Kanye West in the Year of Our Lord 2019. There's a reason everyone was lighting you up on this page and (especially) the following page.

https://niketalk.com/threads/kanye-west-king-of-the-sunken-place-watch-the-throne.671837/page-229

Lakers fault. They were playing way too fast. Everything the Lakers have done has been anti Bron ball

Lmaooo nobody even touched dude. This is an old man injury. They were trying to take the ball out of his hands to ease the load on him but he couldn't take it for more than a couple weeks.

#muterussellwestbrook

I know it took whatever it took to keep Westbrook in OKC, because if he left no other star was coming to that small market. But it is still beyond me how the NBA, Nike, Jordan Brand, Oscar Robinson, and the OKC franchise got behind and is still behind this foolishness. Would liked to know what Billy Donovan thought when he was told he left Florida to coach this style of play.

Oh gimme a break, you do the same thing. :lol: You stay calling me a "paper-shuffling nitwit" and what not, don't play the victim now and pretend it's one-sided.

Secondly... that's not really how it went down. :lol: For some bizarre reason you were stanning for Kanye West in the Year of Our Lord 2019. There's a reason everyone was lighting you up on this page and (especially) the following page.

https://niketalk.com/threads/kanye-west-king-of-the-sunken-place-watch-the-throne.671837/page-229

1) this is the NBA thread why are you linking something that has absolutely nothing to do with ball in here
2) Again "Lighting You Up" infers that there was some sort of battle or win needed :lol:. I have an opinion on an issue that others disagree with..... based on their OPINIONS.

Ain't you the dude who's always pulling screencaps? you worried way too much about other people's opinions on things. Okay some NT'ers ain't agree with me.... getting "lit up" really taught me my lesson :smh:

Lmaooo nobody even touched dude. This is an old man injury. They were trying to take the ball out of his hands to ease the load on him but he couldn't take it for more than a couple weeks.
You're helping my point but ok. It's not a coincidence to me that someone who's played as much as he has, who has always preferred playing slow, and is "old" is experiencing his worst injury when he started playing way faster than he's accustomed to.

You're helping my point but ok. It's not a coincidence to me that someone who's played as much as he has, who has always preferred playing slow, and is "old" is experiencing his worst injury when he started playing way faster than he's accustomed to.

Except this same guy was expressing his willingness and excitement in playing at a faster pace with younger guys and being more off ball but sure you're right. Blame the Lakers for a non contract injury.

Last edited:
Except this same guy was expressing his willingness and excitement in playing at a faster pace with younger guys and being more off ball but sure your right. Blame the Lakers for a non contract injury.

These Blog Boys don’t watch the actual games :smh:

I know it took whatever it took to keep Westbrook in OKC, because if he left no other star was coming to that small market. But it is still beyond me how the NBA, Nike, Jordan Brand, Oscar Robinson, and the OKC franchise got behind and is still behind this foolishness. Would liked to know what Billy Donovan thought when he was told he left Florida to coach this style of play.

-KD leaving Russ for GSW
-Curry Backlash
-Non nuanced understanding of “triple doubles”, and usage (specifically Russ’ that season)
-The insane premise that Russ was “playing with nobodies”
-Russ seen as “anti hero”

It was the perfect storm for Russ that season. He took full advantage of it.

Except this same guy was expressing his willingness and excitement in playing at a faster pace with younger guys and being more off ball but sure you're right. Blame the Lakers for a non contract injury.
I'm going to take the 15 years of watching him play over the canned media statements which have to be complementary of his inconvenient roster which he couldn't change at that time.

But okay.

I'm going to take the 15 years of watching him play over the canned media statements which have to be complementary of his inconvenient roster which he couldn't change at that time.

But okay.

Inconvenient roster of which he had an enormous input on as far as the supplementary pieces outside of the young kids (of which he knew were going to be there when he signed). You sound silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom