**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who even is this?

Jimmy gets along with every single player on the team as far as I’ve seen and heard for myself. He had an issue with how Brett Brown was using him but that was handled and wasn’t anything major.

He’s always played fast though. Maybe not in an uptempo offense, but in Mia and Cle he was pretty much known for his trademark freight train coast to coast one man fast break.

This injury is purely age and mileage piling up . When you’re young and flexible you ain’t pulling no groins :lol:

If anything the Lakers should be flamed for capitulating to Bron's every will and tolerating all this foolishness. I thought Magic would be above that but he's looking like another fan boy. I know Puke ain't got no pull.

Reactions: OTG
ruh roh...

"We’ve been told through sources that LeBron allegedly has a sports hernia injury – more severe than an injured groin," the report read.

"This is likely to sideline him for longer than a month and possibly more, since he’s not going to get surgery treatment.

"While Los Angeles is declining to undergo the knife this season, our guess is that he’ll be out until after All-Star break.

"Resting a sports hernia heals up, but he can’t continuously play at an elite level without feeling pain.

"Since the King will not be going under the knife for the first time ever in his career, this injury will linger the rest of 2019."

Le44wins

giphy.gif

The nba has been without dude for like 2 weeks now...and ya know what....the sun kept coming up...we kept having food to eat and roofs over our head....time kept flowing. Nothing is dependent on Bron stardom as so many others have come and gone. He can go with no problem. Won't even be missed or noticeable.

Retire now. Go out on the bottom. Little *****.

Sports hernia ain’t good. Not even one of LeBrinkle’s special “vacations” to Miami going help with that too much...

The nba has been without dude for like 2 weeks now...and ya know what....the sun kept coming up...we kept having food to eat and roofs over our head....time kept flowing. Nothing is dependent on Bron stardom as so many others have come and gone. He can go with no problem. Won't even be missed or noticeable.

Retire now. Go out on the bottom. Little *****.
I'm sure the 2-5 LeBronless Lakers will miss him

is this guy more credible then the Scoop B guy you guys make fun of?

or does that only work for Lakers news?

asking for a friend.

IDK. He's broke a few things before. I saw it on the TL and posted it in here I don't him :lol:

They're playing well? This is news to me...

He should honestly shut it down for the season the Lakers suck this year was a wash from the get go who cares. Next year was the first year things were supposed to matter.
this. lol

this year was always supposed to be the w/e year but everyone in here got their panties in a bunch.

right when he signed everyone was like "yeah this year is w/e next year when we get a FA things gon b poppin "
season starts now everyone turning the tide w/ every game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom