**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo - your post made my night because it instantaneously reminded me of this

This man was so worked him he called got damb Hulk Hogan, most popular white wrestler during its peak, a ***** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Could you imagine if during a presser an NFL player called a white teammate, opposing player or coach a ***** :wow: :wow: :wow:

I don’t wish harm on anyone but I need that to happen during my lifetime for the culture. Folks were telling the Bears kicker to hang himself, this would be on a wholllleeee other level. Would probably have to write off the NFL and a lot of cities in the US :lol:

RIP Mean Gene :frown:

I know this take gets made every year about select draftees but after his first Summer League, I told my boys that Kuz was gonna be the goods and they laughed hysterically, asked me if I was abusing drugs and told me I was the biggest homer they now.

Glad he’s proving me right. I will admit, I’ve been wrong about Lonzo. I wake up to a group chat and 2-3 other individuals sending me stat lines every time Lonzo puts up a classically bad game. I guess you can’t have it both ways Kanye Shrug.

Very early question here - Kyle Kuzma becomes of a RFA in 2021. If he keeps this up, is he commanding a max contract?

Last edited:
Killer Kuz :smokin props to him auditioning for whatever team Lebron has him sent to
7FEB8CC2-B5A7-4591-860B-3EAD6513705B.gif

so ppl are upset at wiggins for thinking that he said the word "gay" when in reality he mumbled/stuttered "getting"

I know this take gets made every year about select draftees but after his first Summer League, I told my boys that Kuz was gonna be the goods and they laughed hysterically, asked me if I was abusing drugs and told me I was the biggest home they now.

I swear I said the same thing and my boys told me to chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom