**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Looks like my 22-19 through 41 games prediction was right. Silver lining

This post is a little bit intellectually dishonest. They were 20 - 14 and 4th in West after smacking the best team in the world before Lebby went out then after tonight will be 3-5 without him. I am a Lebby detractor as much as the next guy but whatever their record is at the end of the season with respect to Lebby’s impact on the team and young core will need to be isolated.

Depending on the extent of his injury, it’s not unreasonable to think they might miss the playoffs so if he misses substantial time, can we put a 44 win season (word to @amitt5504 ) on him? Or y’all just gonna call the young core trash? Will it be Oochie Wally or One Mic?

I really don’t know family but it’s good to see them pick up wins against squads like Sac (had them on the ropes in the other one), Dallas and Detroit which are teams they should beat even without Bron. Knicks loss was inexcusable.

I just want folks to keep it a buck when the season is all over in regard to the final record and playoff standing.

Last edited:
:smile:Luke shoulda let him get that 50 piece

PG county legend :pimp:

I wanted him to but I’m glad he didn’t. I’m cool with benching him so he can rest his back.

I won’t front, I was heated that time Kobe had 60 through three quarters against Dallas in the 00s and Phil didn’t put him back in :lol: :smh:

I was just about to turn the t.v. off but I figured I wanted to go to bed angry so I'll listen to a few min of the post game show

Billups says "there's no wrong answer for MVP, but I'm going with Kawahi Leonard"

Mission accomplished

Damb LA NBA NTers - Ticket prices at Staples so damb expensive they had the entire crowd standing up at the end of the game for the first time in da fourth for some free tacos and not savoring a W without Bron (after losing to the Knicks) and Kuz spazzing? Times that hard? Sheesh.

All jokes aside - I understand in college how folks would beast over free food because times can be hard but I was shocked that the game didn’t change when I got to the corporate world, it just got more fierce :wow: :wow: Da craziest part to me its how it’s not eem like it’s the kids in their early 20s.

These old rich white dudes go HAM. Like bruh - I know you are making millions of dollars per year. Why are you slapping these disgusting mayo drenched hoagies or cardboard pizza slices on to your plate and getting seconds or taking da box back to your office? I seenst a (now retired) mentor who I knew was making $750k go into the break room and stuff like six hoagie rolls into a bag to take home. I’m like damn, is this what ima turn into one day :lol:

Last edited:
This post is a little bit intellectually dishonest. They were 20 - 14 and 4th in West after smacking the best team in the world before Lebby went out then after tonight will be 3-5 without him. I am a Lebby detractor as much as the next guy but whatever their record is at the end of the season with respect to Lebby’s impact on the team and young core will need to be isolated.

Depending on the extent of his injury, it’s not unreasonable to think they might miss the playoffs so if he misses substantial time, can we put a 44 win season (word to @amitt5504 ) it on him? Or y’all just gonna call the young core trash? Will be Oochie Wally or One Mic?

I really don’t know family but it’s good to see them pick up wins against squads like Sac (had them on the ropes in the other one), Dallas and Detroit which are teams they should beat even without Bron. Knicks loss was inexcusable.

I just want folks to keep it a buck when the season is all over in regard to the final record and playoff standing.

I factored that into my prediction. Didn’t think he’d miss 8 games. But I did anticipate him missing a few games. Along with the gel period, roster, schedule, play style etc.

Late but just saw the hawks raps highlights from tuesday night, unbelievable how Kawhi decided the game with back to back defensive plays. This dude Trae thought he could get a game winner on the Klaw :lol:

I factored that into my prediction. Didn’t think he’d miss 8 games. But I did anticipate him missing a few games. Along with the gel period, roster, schedule, play style etc.

Dont do this man. LeBron has averaged 76 games per season since meeting his Miami plug in 2010-2011 and you were expecting him to miss enough time through the first 33 games for them to go 22-19 when there hasn’t shown a sign of him slowing down for nearly a decade?
47C6A793-5FCF-46D6-88C6-8277117EA358.jpeg

Last edited:
don't think Tatum has dropped 30 yet. Kuz way more 25+ point games.

Think it's 28 in the playoffs vs Philly last season. 27 in the regular season.

Not say one is the better scorer, more polished, has higher contents of Mamba blood, etc. but can we admit there is too much variation between roles, systems and surrounding personnel to make an apples-to-apples comparisons in their scoring outputs but are both very talented scorers in their early 20s?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom