**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD not being in the AS top 5 is a prime example why he needs to leave man.

Pshh. I feel disrespected for him haha

Reactions: MVP
I said 2-3 threes and he’s already averaging 1.6 makes in his first 2 years.

Mike Conley hit 1 three a game in his first 2 seasons. Now he’s averaging 2.3 makes in his last 3 seasons.

I forgot though, young players can only get better if they’re not on the Lakers.

this post is pure hurt lol

i dont even think its about where he is anymore. There's almost a kd fatigue. Dude just aint likeable like that. Like yea, he can hoop his tail off....still comes off like a wack *****
facts lol

he just says too much that goes against him :lol:

KD bout to go hard with them fake accounts.
E8C22E6A-FDF5-4EA4-964C-4ADCD4C51B89.jpeg

i dont even think its about where he is anymore. There's almost a kd fatigue. Dude just aint likeable like that. Like yea, he can hoop his tail off....still comes off like a wack *****

I don’t disagree about KD being wack, but think the team he’s on does matter. Not because people are still mad about him going to GSW, but more that it’s easier to forget about him or overlook him when he’s playing on that stacked team that everyone expects to win.

If he goes to a different team next year, like the Knicks or Lakers, and balls like he normally does, his all-star voting numbers will go up.

Kuz been struggling from 3 this year too.
Once he gets back to last year’s level, it’s a wrap.

I’m pretty sure he has one of the highest FG % for 2 point attempts. That boy has all types of floaters and hooks in his bag :smh: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom