**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said 2-3 threes and he’s already averaging 1.6 makes in his first 2 years.

Mike Conley hit 1 three a game in his first 2 seasons. Now he’s averaging 2.3 makes in his last 3 seasons.

I forgot though, young players can only get better if they’re not on the Lakers.

Mike Conley hit 1 three a game in his first 2 seasons. Now he’s averaging 2.3 makes in his last 3 seasons.

I forgot though, young players can only get better if they’re not on the Lakers.

I think with his mechanics we’ll see wild swings in his makes. He might make 5 threes one game then make 1 in his next two games. Average will be 2 per game but the inconsistency will hurt them team

Neither of those numbers are 3.

You specifically said "like three" then amended which is cool but I wasn't here to see that and specifically questioned your claim of three

would be good if he makes 2 a game lol. but he def needs to get to the FT line a bit more.
think right now he's just focused on passing because he know he can't finish too well at the rim and his FT shooting is atrocious

You don’t really have to worry about it anyway since Lonzo is going to be on the Pelicans 2 years from now...

15 ppg? Where? 0 free throws. So he gets no points from the line.

For reference, James Harden averages around 22, 23 ppg if you took away FT's. No way. And he's not averaging a double double ever.

But He can be a good player w/o the arbitrary stats though. Last night was like the template. Draymond like.

For reference, James Harden averages around 22, 23 ppg if you took away FT's. No way. And he's not averaging a double double ever.

But He can be a good player w/o the arbitrary stats though. Last night was like the template. Draymond like.
Jason Kidd did it so Lonzo can too. They're the same guy

TFWV6D6Y4BDRLLPQUHFPYTO5Y4.jpg

Good to see da stretch 4 back in rotation

Who said 15?

All we need is got him to average above 10. He’ll never get higher than 15 lol.

Play like he did last night and all the points are just considered extra anyway.

He should get blame too. 0 rebounds thru 3Q.

But Drummond is hot garbage. Pure struggle.
Blake grabbed 0 rebounds in 38minutes.
He was a -22

It's more Blake, than Drummond.
CP3 made it work somehow, but nobody is saving Blake from himself right now.

Since the Korver trade, The jazz have played their starting lineup in 24 series. They’ve been at least 100 off rating only 6 out of those times

My god

Crowder gotta start

I can understand why Nicholas would be mad at someone snapping his pic without permission, but a nut punch though? That was best response he could come up with? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom