**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picks up full court
Occasionally makes great passes

Sounds a lot like 6er legend TJ McConnell
stop it satan :lol:

The only thing from his that i deem inexcusable is the FT's, that **** is just unacceptable. But the rest of his offensive game i can see coming around. when he's actually engaged (IE looking to score) on offense dude could be a solid 15 ppg scorer s. With Elite Vision, Elite defense, & an all around game. I'm in on zo, he just has to get atleast decent from the line & try to improve his consistency on that three point shot.
yeah no clue what's going on with his FT's.. he and Bron must have similar FT demons lmao

and i also see him capable of being a consistent 15 ppg guy. can prob also easily avg like 8-9 apg too if it weren't for Bron

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2019/1/10/18176648/celtics-record-nba-standings-scores-gmib

There was so much fretting about the Boston Celtics’ slow start -- it’s time to recognize that’s over now. Since Thanksgiving, the Celtics are an East-best 16-6 in the ledger with a league-best (by far) net rating of +11.2. (Next up is the Bucks at +6.9 during that span.)

That’s about six weeks of evidence that the Celtics are who we thought they were: really talented, really deep, and really good.

The latest evidence is a walloping of the really good Pacers on Wednesday, Boston’s fifth straight game with at least 30 assists as a team. The Celtics have the No. 1 offense in the league since Thanksgiving (top 10 overall on the season). Denver has been smoking hot lately too, and they also rack tons of assists. This is a way in which the C’s and Nuggets have cribbed a little from the Warriors: most players on the court any given moment are good and willing passers. It often adds up to something special when that happens.

The Bucks and Raptors have been so good that early dismissals of Boston stuck a little too much. The Celtics are right back in this mix and might even end up the favorite to make the NBA Finals before it’s all said and done.

"Dissension in the ranks"

Lonzo would've been a great player in the 90s

But in this era he's just barely an average player due to his lack of shooting.

If Ben Simmons was a smaller guy he'd be in the same boat as Lonzo

Lol this guy just barely turned 21 and hasn’t had a full nba offseason yet. We already writing the book on what he can be?

All he needs to do is hit like 3 threes a game and he’ll be a starter.

Lol this guy just barely turned 21 and hasn’t had a full nba offseason yet. We already writing the book on what he can be?

Three 3s a game and a couple layups and he'll be a high level starter with everything else he does. He just needs to consistently put up 10-13 shots a game. Everything else is at such a high level already. It's BBB til the wheels fall off.

Sounds like Markelle Fultz

There are 6 guys making 3 threes per game. Its not exactly easy to do

He doesn’t need 3 exactly lol.
2-3 threes made, 2-3 layup/dunks.
Stay aggressive. Tighten that handle. Continue getting stronger. Revamp the free throw routine.

Lakers got themselves one :pimp:

He did. Our coach is also an idiot as well

I watched Philly games where the crowd CHEERED and clapped when Fultz did anything good in garbage time. That **** is embarrassing b.

Lonzo ain’t never been on that level (except with his free throws) :lol:

I watched Philly games where the crowd CHEERED and clapped when Fultz did anything good in garbage time. That **** is embarrassing b.

Lonzo ain’t never been on that level (except with his free throws) :lol:
Our fans cheer for anything. Hell confetti might fall mid game for Simmons first 3.

lmfao chilllllllllllllllll. Context does matter tho

giphy.gif

There are 3 teams under .500 in playoff standing right now in the East

Probably going to stay that way too. I’d bet at least 2 teams that make the playoffs in the East will be sub-.500. That’s why, even though the East has gotten stronger at the top, it’s still overall inferior to the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom