**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge problem with Ben saying the team played soft last night

This the same dude who avoids contact, doesn’t want to set picks or screens, play post defense. The same dude who says you need to take pride in not letting guys score on you over and over but doesn’t rotate to play help defense when they get beat

Starting to get real sick of his bull**** of calling everyone else out but he can get a pass because he gets triple doubles. He’s the soft one

This the same dude who avoids contact, doesn’t want to set picks or screens, play post defense. The same dude who says you need to take pride in not letting guys score on you over and over but doesn’t rotate to play help defense when they get beat

Starting to get real sick of his bull**** of calling everyone else out but he can get a pass because he gets triple doubles. He’s the soft one
Didn't know Jimmy Butler was an NT member

Agreed. He’s trash. Just another stat sheet stuffer that doesn’t amount to wins. Not only that, a huge liability when it’s crunch time.
He’s got a knack for passes, rebounding but him on his own team with out Joel, homie won’t even see the the playoffs.

I been seeing “the turn” coming :nerd: :lol:

Didn't know Jimmy Butler was an NT member
giphy.gif

Agreed. He’s trash. Just another stat sheet stuffer that doesn’t amount to wins. Not only that, a huge liability when it’s crunch time.
He’s got a knack for passes, rebounding but him on his own team with out Joel, homie won’t even see the the playoffs.
He isn’t trash but I don’t consider him the next best thing. Can’t be a generational player while being extremely flawed at the same time
I been seeing “the turn” coming :nerd: :lol:
From me or the team lol I’ve been talking about Ben and his ******** for months now. And a lot of the media now how Embiid/Simmons won’t work. Embiid and Butler even see it but Brown/Simmons don’t

He’s trash is crazy :rofl:

Ben Simmons is trash? Some of the **** that I see on here man :rofl:

Hawks seem pretty talented for a non playoff team

Some of their guys should have some surgery or something if they wanna land Zion

Hawks seem pretty talented for a non playoff team

Some of their guys should have some surgery or something if they wanna land Zion

They’re way better than I expected. I thought they might be single digits wins bad this season. I was sleeping on Collins...

Not fair to judge Ben (from a basketball standpoint) as long as he’s mixed up with a Kar-Jenner...they’re a strong, destructive force for NBA players.

Rashad McCants
Kris Humphries
LO

Even Harden and Blake has down periods when they were dating in that family.

#FreeBen

- Edit: For the record, Tristan Thompson just isn’t very good; can’t put that one Khloe.

They’re way better than I expected. I thought they might be single digits wins bad this season. I was sleeping on Collins...
John Collins is really good. Him being healthy and playing has made a huge impact.

Posted about him in the draft thread that year that I didn't understand why he was being projected so low. He was a sophomore but was young for his class and was really good. His numbers and overall profile weren't much different than Marvin Bagley who ended up getting drafted 2nd the following year. Thought he was the best non-Lauri big man prospect in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom