**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Everybody got a history these days. (Some more than others for sure). Best not to worry about it when you’re up. Better to be the best and/or last than the first, I say.

Facts. That's why I deleted it lol you're right on that.

How would you even know this

And it can’t be that great. She gets passed around way too much which is insane since she’s so beautiful.
They all get passed around and my boy that worked for Complex Magazine hit a few years ago....

Jordan Clarkson smashed too

They all get passed around and my boy that worked for Complex Magazine hit a few years ago....

Jordan Clarkson smashed too
She’s letting ****** that work at wack *** complex magazine hit?

7BE87789-EA29-45E7-8B46-8C4BF824A1D1.gif

If dudes only knew who their Significant Others had smashed...it would be Heartbreak City everywhere.

We think we get it in......well the ladies do too. More even.
Ladies get it, ran through isn't even a phrase to describe it, when it's all of them.

At that point, they are just, ladies...doing what Ladies CAN do.
Ladies lucky.
They can smash whoever whenever.

If dudes only knew who their Significant Others had smashed...it would be Heartbreak City everywhere.

We think we get it in......well the ladies do too. More even.
Ladies get it, ran through isn't even a phrase to describe it, when it's all of them.

At that point, they are just, ladies...doing what Ladies CAN do.
Ladies lucky.
They can smash whoever whenever.
Don’t do this my *****. My girl was an angel before she met me.

On my @freddy fig **** at da spa while watching Pistons vs Clippers before the storm hits.

28567B5C-3826-4880-8D98-BDD287BC85F4.jpeg

Make sure to keep ya hands and feet sexy fellas and most importantly to all my Northeastern/Mid Atlantic NBA NTers - stay safe in this snow.

Not trying to have folks who are fans of suspect/underachieving teams disappear and come back in a few months saying “I haven’t posted since mid-January because I broke both my hands after slipping on ice during that snow storm so I couldn’t type. Have a heart bro.”

Y’all know you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom