**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Blake.
After getting treated like a wet food stamp by the Clips, he should be allowed to snuff Doc as far as I’m concerned.

Expecting Blake to have a great game & come up big, but as usual .....he ain’t built like that.

On my freddy fig freddy fig **** at da spa while watching Pistons vs Clippers before the storm hits.

28567B5C-3826-4880-8D98-BDD287BC85F4.jpeg

Make sure to keep ya hands and feet sexy fellas and most importantly to all my Northeastern/Mid Atlantic NBA NTers - stay safe in this snow.

Not trying to have folks who are fans of suspect/underachieving teams disappear and come back in a few months saying “I haven’t posted since mid-January because I broke both my hands after slipping on ice during that snow storm so I couldn’t type. Have a heart bro.”

Y’all know you are.
Po up my g..salute!

why is blake acting like a *****?

just like westbrook when kd left the thunder

grown *** men acting like females that got dumped. its the nba mother ****ers grow a pair of balls

I mean they did him dirty. Put that man Jersey up in the rafters and put him next to MLK only to ship him off to NBA Siberia a few months later.

Never forget:

Wonder how this will play with free agents this summer seeing as the organization has proven to be turncoats.

I mean they did him dirty. Put that man Jersey up in the rafters and put him next to MLK only to ship him off to NBA Siberia a few months later.

Never forget:

Wonder how this will play with free agents this summer seeing as the organization has proven to be turncoats.

That shirt makes me lol everytime I see it .

If dudes only knew who their Significant Others had smashed...it would be Heartbreak City everywhere.

We think we get it in......well the ladies do too. More even.
Ladies get it, ran through isn't even a phrase to describe it, when it's all of them.

At that point, they are just, ladies...doing what Ladies CAN do.
Ladies lucky.
They can smash whoever whenever.

This isn’t true. I remember before losing my virginity to my then girlfriend, I asked her what her body count was as and she said 10 and was only like 18. Like how you gonna smash enough dudes to field an active NBA roster before you’re 18?

Never asked a girl their number again after that. However, I disagree with your proclamation. I only date yambs with a blue check next to their body count. You’re acting like it’s black and white but this **** is a rainbowy G. There are ways to determine to determine if your girl was a thot but you have to be willing to do some unsavory things.

I am willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom