**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers just wasting LeBron’s prime years away.....What a waste.

LeBron should have made sure the Lakers made the right moves before ever going there, he should have held Magic and the Lakers hostage because what the Lakers are without him is a god damn joke.

This is embarrassing.

"Real Young Core" losing to:

"All Star" Cedi
Trash *** Sexton
VATO Clarkson
Tristan Scarf hands Thompson

who just lost 12 in a row. Pitiful. Despicable.

WE DON'T BEND. WE DON'T FOLD. WE DON'T BREAK.
IT'S ALA!
PO' UP!
i5oynJ1BYzgub.gif

5B0A2E00-7C2E-4860-A2B1-BEEFC0DFE061.jpeg

Lakers just wasting LeBron’s prime years away.....What a waste.

LeBron should have made sure the Lakers made the right moves before ever going there, he should have held Magic and the Lakers hostage because what the Lakers are without him is a god damn joke.

This is embarrassing.

Lakers got the two assets Bron demanded before agreeing to go to LA.

13648419-483A-4026-A2EA-A0624FA1BE16.jpeg
1FFCC06D-1011-4658-8E35-A47A8055CC10.jpeg

it was working til he got injured

Sure it was. But it says something about the team that LBJ gets hurt and the team takes a nosedive and can't beat the Knicks or the Cavs w/o him.

And the idea that he was going to play all 82 was always farfetched, even if he stayed fully healthy. Rest days, etc. were going to happen.

This is where roster construction, and punting LBJ's first year in LA comes to play. In the event that he declined or got hurt, it would kill the Lakers.

I don't even be on coaches like that, but I've come around. He's not good.

The lack of preparation, lethargic starts even when Bron was there as well as the joke of a coaching staff is evident. We don't have a half court offense either w/or w/o Lebby. Jeanie going to have to swallow her pride and get him out the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom