**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You l know damn well folks aren’t talking about LEBRON missing games for rest.

Fools trying to act like him missing 10-20games for injury was likely because he joined the West and, also because they’re just smart.

Stop it

At least that’s how I’m reading it.
Anyway, who cares.
Lakers at the bottom is cool with me with or without LeBron. One less team that’s good

You l know damn well folks aren’t talking about LEBRON missing games for rest.

Fools trying to act like him missing 10-20games for injury was likely because he joined the West and, also because they’re just smart.

Stop it

Predictable he’d miss 6-10 games (like he’s done every season over the past 5 years except last year). This injury isn’t unforeeen though...but at 34....is telling.

We going to wake up one day and Bron isn’t “Bron”...it’s happeninng now. And been happening if you paid close attention.

Father Time.

Man, LeBron must really love his kids if he was willing to ignore basketball aspects 100% when he decided who to sign with and join this trash team during the offseason. The only thing I don't understand is why he didn't sign with the Clippers though.

Bulls coming up next. Can they make it a perfect trifecta and get a triple L combo against the Knicks-Cavs-Bulls at home in this LeBron-less stretch? Seems hard to believe, but do not underestimate the sheer suckage of this squad without LeBron.

LeBron's injury is pesky. One of those injuries where it doesn't take long to get back to 90% healthy, but that last 10% takes a long time. And if you risk it, you can easily fall down to 0% real quick. He'd be stupid to risk it. But then again he did choose to sign with this trash team in the offseason and that was certainly not a smart decision.

Last edited:
Curry had a Frank n beans injury too. Took it like a boss. Sat some weeks. Been raising hell ever since to any team that runs up. Including the team that broke his meat. His flaccid hangdown prolly bigger than Lebrinkles tho.

Man, LeBron must really love his kids if he was willing to ignore basketball aspects 100% when he decided who to sign with and join this trash team during the offseason. The only thing I don't understand is why he didn't sign with the Clippers though.

Bulls coming up next. Can they make it a perfect trifecta and get a triple L combo against the Knicks-Cavs-Bulls at home in this LeBron-less stretch? Seems hard to believe, but do not underestimate the sheer suckage of this squad without LeBron.

LeBron's injury is pesky. One of those injuries where it doesn't take long to get back to 90% healthy, but that last 10% takes a long time. And if you risk it, you can easily fall down to 0% real quick. He'd be stupid to risk it. But then again he did choose to sign with this trash team in the offseason and that was certainly not a smart decision.

Maybe he likes built-in excuses

Predictable he’d miss 6-10 games (like he’s done every season over the past 5 years except last year). This injury isn’t unforeeen though...but at 34....is telling.

We going to wake up one day and Bron isn’t “Bron”...it’s happeninng now. And been happening if you paid close attention.

Father Time.
????

He’s averaging 27,8 and 7.

What the hell are y’all on about? One injury doesn’t mean he isn’t lebron anymore :lol:

????

He’s averaging 27,8 and 7.

What the hell are y’all on about? One injury doesn’t mean he isn’t lebron anymore :lol:

You sure? A lot of times all it takes it one injury to change dudes. This a serious groin injury. At 34. They already said hes missed more time for this and ever before. No telling what his bounce back game is like since he hasn't been hurt seriously before. He may be mad buggy. It could be recurring. He could tweak it. We don't know. It's reasonable to assume it may slow him down.

yea juicy j was a true leader. thats what is missing when lebron gone. none of the young guys are true leaders of a team. they play with no sense of urgency until its too late

I know for sure that shoes and wavy said the EXACT same things before the season that they are now. Mainly because I also was concerned about the roster. In fact, I said that I wasn't going to be shocked if the Lakers didn't win 50 games this season. However, like normal, a lot of y'all refuse to ever look at LeBron objectively so I'm not surprised y'all couldn't see this coming.

And I brought receipts:

Screenshot_20190114-070324.png

Screenshot_20190114-070440.png
Screenshot_20190114-070100.png

big lebron thread. wait til playoffs and come through with that same energy. dudes putting up 28 8 and 7

A lot of you were speaking a different tune when LeBron signed with the Lakers. Talking about he went to a team with a lot of talent and upside. Now the team never had a chance and were always garbage? Different tune.
Who thought this team was talented? Team is a 6th seed maybe 2nd round exit at best. Dudes just making up ****

big lebron thread. wait til playoffs and come through with that same energy. dudes putting up 28 8 and 7

They will probably miss the playoffs by 1-2 games, and these what should've been automatic cruise control wins against the Knicks and Cavs would've come real handy come late April.

The Jazz are too good not to make the playoffs, and their only hope is that the Clippers stop overachieving and become as good as they were predicted to be prior to the season to make the 8th spot available for grabbing.

You sure? A lot of times all it takes it one injury to change dudes. This a serious groin injury. At 34. They already said hes missed more time for this and ever before. No telling what his bounce back game is like since he hasn't been hurt seriously before. He may be mad buggy. It could be recurring. He could tweak it. We don't know. It's reasonable to assume it may slow him down.

Damn you hat Lebron even when hes on your team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom