**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes swore up n down this Laker roster better than what he had in Cleveland. Dudes wleven said it's more balanced and Kyrie and Kevin were over rated.

Mannnnn ain't tryna hear that ****.

We said in October this Laker roster can't shoot. Most of us real fans kept it a buck in our expectations and 2erent gassed simply because Raymone was on our roster. You don't win **** in this league without certain characteristics. Bron doesn't either. Look at any roster hes had success with. All had strong shooting. All stars and dynamic glue guys. Dudes we're really gassed with javale goofy *** and 38yo Tyson Chandler hacking every play? Only shining light we have is KuzGawd. He's the only untouchable imo. Everybody else is a pawn to move. Most of these guys will be unplayable come playoffs.

Magic won, Lakers lost

03234591-0D1C-4016-BE4E-99AE6C3016D4.gif

I imagine if Robin gives up more money than he and his agent are willing to right now, he'll be bought-out after the trade deadline and be headed to the Bay.

Folks keep saying “the idea that he was going to play all 82 games is far fetched” etc etc etc

Man G T F O with that bs.
Nobody has missed LESS time in NBA history than LeBron, and he’s All of a sudden predicted to miss sig time by a couple of NTERS?

Man stahp wolf ticketing us.
Go get us some damn receipts that you were popping off about LBJ missing sig time this year or stop bringing it up.

I call BS
Big *** mother FWording BS.
Receipts, or lies!

Folks keep saying “the idea that he was going to play all 82 games is far fetched” etc etc etc

Nobody has missed LESS time in NBA history than LeBron, and he’s All of a sudden predicted to miss sig time by a couple of NTERS?

Go get us some damn receipts that you were popping off about LBJ missing sig time this year or stop bringing it up.

I call BS
Receipts, or lies!
ala boys was riding lebron til he joined the lakers

now they not ******* with lebby like that no more

I call BS
Receipts, or lies!

Blog Boy :smh:

12-13 76 games
13-14 79 games
14-15 69 games
15-16 76 games
16-17 74 games
17-18 82 games (1st time playing every game)

LeTrump always enjoys himself games off at Mar-a-Lago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom