**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest, this isn’t FB or the Gram or none of that ****, this forum will expose those who are not keeping it real, and when it happens, it is pure comedic gold. Word to GSC, and the constant roasting from Lobotomybeats in the direction of EWD.

When Darko Milic went on ESPN and said “I stop Shaq.” I bought his jersey right away and now it lives in infamy in my closet.

When Steph and AI and everyone else we’re basically coming down and knocking down 3 after 3 in that All Star game.

When the junkyard dog dominated loose balls and rebounds.

When Vlade Divac’s tip out cost him a chance to go to the NBA Finals courtesy of Big Shot Bob.

When people legitimately discussed if Robert Horry should be a HOF’er.

When Manu and Argentina embarrassed the USA Olympic Team led by Marbury.

I’m probably setting myself up for disappointment, but I think the Dunk Contest this year could be decent. The line-up if participants is good. They stay away from the dumb gimmicks, think we could see some nice dunks.

He made his twitter private. :lol:

I'm dying at his claim that a 15 year old used his email address to frame him. :rofl:

I don’t follow any basketball people on Twitter. It’s my job, I don’t need it 24/7. Sneaker stuff, my friends, family, and wrestling stuff. That’s enough for me.

Guy is a pathological liar. He follows Woj and Shams and most of his tweets are NBA-related. Threatening to fight Draymond on twitter was a dead giveaway. Other people he threatened to fight:

Tyler Hansbrough
Marcus Smart
Kelly Olynyk
Jae Crowder
Chris Bosh
Haloti Ngata
The Marlins Man

821314DF-9B97-49ED-A610-31A00209D662.gif

Here's a rough summary:

-It started in the Lebron 16 thread a few weeks ago

- He made some weird disparaging remarks about Lebron in the Lebron thread (some of which were racist)

- People (myself included) asked him what was up with the odd hatred and racist remarks

- He responded by posting a picture of his closet full of Lebron shoes and saying "I only support Lebron from the ankles down"

-He also found it appropriate at that time to let NT know that he was Jewish and from the burbs and that he had several black co workers, which somehow meant that he was not a racist. :rofl:

- He proceeded to make disparaging personal remarks about Lebron and his associates at which point he volunteered (unsolicited) that he was a cavs employee working in a vague division of the franchise that focus on "artifact collection" whatever the hell that means :lol:

- At some point his fake Cavs insider knowledge spilled into this thread

- He attempted to hold a Reddit style AMA on the Cleveland Cavs

-One woefully uninformed user went on Duke's profile and posted a question asking Duke where he, himself could secure an NBA job :rofl: (I know we all want to believe that NT is like Nancy Botwin's gated community on Weeds, but protect ya neck and act like this is a Barksdale Corner in West Baltimore. Some of these boys will sell you rare truffles...come to find out you've purchased an Herbalife subscription that you can't cancel).

-He attempted to break Cavs trade news as if he were Woj or Shams

- Said trades never materialized

- He lied about a bunch of other things, refused to post his work badge to prove that he worked for the cavs, claimed to be privy to internal Cavs emails

-NT Detectives whose investigative tactics are undefeated discovered Duke's twitter account where he: defended and promoted the Cleveland Indians racist chief yahoo logo, called a player a derogatory term for black people that starts with a 'C', admitted that he actually works at a used car dealership, and to his credit, seemed to do his best to disavow the Dumpster Fire, better known as one Donald Tr*mp.

-NT detectives also unearthed Duke's LinkedIn account where he makes no mention of working for the Cavs (LMAO) only a podcast that can't be found on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.

- He also claimed to be tight with Kyrie Irving

-In an act of utter desperation tried to call a lifeline by bringing up the fact that he and @bballkid11 had either met in person or had some type of interaction. @bballkid11 side stepped the opportunity corroborate Duke's story in an admirable act of self preservation :lol::lol:

- He claimed to have been in attendance at the '16 NBA finals where he allegedly was close enough to the action that he was able to call Draymond Green a B.A.N. to his face like a real tough guy :lol:

-Incredulous NT users again questioned his ethnicity in response to the alleged Draymond incident

-Duke then claimed that he received praise from Cav's brass the following day for verbally assaulting Draymond

- Within the last hour or so he has been attempting to contact the official NT twitter account (whose function is CLEARLY not intended to address these types of petty issues :lol: ) claiming that someone has stolen his identity and registered two accounts with his IP address

-According to his twitter account he has been IP banned :rofl:

- Oh and maybe the best detail---- @Duke330 claims to have been the recipient of a promotion from the Cavs org. From the janitorial crew, directly to the basketball opps dept. where he will serve as Koby Altman's right hand man. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Duke330 now lives in NT infamy forever.

[If you have time to kill, are bored, or simply need those laughs, please see his violently hilarious twitter account @ TheJeffSchwartz where he is essentially yelling into the ether at nobody in particular and exposing himself as a racist in denial]

The guy who posted on Dukes profile begging for a job is the same one that cried and left his StockX job after ONE day.

He made his twitter private. :lol:

I'm dying at his claim that a 15 year old used his email address to frame him. :rofl:

Guy is a pathological liar. He follows Woj and Shams and most of his tweets are NBA-related. Threatening to fight Draymond on twitter was a dead giveaway. Other people he threatened to fight:

Tyler Hansbrough
Marcus Smart
Kelly Olynyk
Jae Crowder
Chris Bosh
Haloti Ngata
The Marlins Man

In all seriousness, dude seems like he has some for real mental health issues. He should probably get some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom