**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dziqhr0WoAEpisb

:lol:

Picture speaks a 1000 words :lol:

Good for AD. I hope he goes to play where he wants to play. I like the fact that players in the league want to own their likeness and themselves. Nobody will be loyal to you when you cannot play anymore, so enjoy your power and freedom while you can. People will hate and call you a clown, but who cares?! Get paid, win a chip, and enjoy the business that is your person. This racist system never wanted to allow Black athletes to be free to choose where and how they were going to use their talents. Buck the system, own yourself. Never forget how those white racist fans in Cleveland hung and then burned those images of LeBron. None of the players owe these fans a damned thing.

I actually wasn’t going to expose Duke330’s Twitter handle. I sat on it for a day. Checked out his IG and LinkedIn profile. But the lies just wouldn’t stop. The final straw for me was him saying he was a Duke grad when he graduated from Kent State.

Everything was completely made up. He didn’t work for the Cavs. He’s not a Duke grad. He’s not married. He didn’t even graduate from the HS he said he did. Complete fraud.

I was setting him up with the Duke questions lmao. I did a quick LinkedIn search yesterday, no one at the Cavs went to Duke undergrad. Well done!

I’m probably setting myself up for disappointment, but I think the Dunk Contest this year could be decent. The line-up if participants is good. They stay away from the dumb gimmicks, think we could see some nice dunks.
I heard down here that John Collins is bringing something “special” from ATL with him...whatever that is, sounds like gimmicks def in play :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom