**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost agree with dsj

Best all time shooter : Steph curry
Best all time scorer : mj
Best all time rebounder: Rodman?
Best all time blocks: russell
Best all time assists: magic?
Best all time ballhander : idk... I might have to give it to Kyrie?
You must be under 30 for not knowing the all time assist leader :smh:

AD went in private to NO before everything became public. Demps and co weren't taking him seriously so Rich hit the nuclear option. This whole fiasco has memories of Dwert flying back to my head.

AD trolling and trying to control the narrative but he contradicted himself in a 1 hr period. I'm still of the belief he wants to only be in NY or LA and is hell bent on not being in Boston.

Klutch probably could have handled it a little better though in retrospect by just saying he won't sign an extension anywhere and not do the whole list even though everybody would have surmised with the timing of it being made public what he was trying to do in attempting to give LA an exclusive negotiating window.
Klutch wanted to flex and show the power they have and it backfired making their client look bad. The time to flex is a year from now when his contract is nearing its end. Unfortunately a year from now is another year on LeBron’s body.

AD should get what he wants, but there is an appropriate time. Once he fulfills his contract with NO he doesn’t owe them anything.

I'm working tonight and off for the asg tomorrow.

Im actually more interested in sat night stuff than the asg, so I kinda wish it's the other way around

Interesting.

But like other said, passing is hard to determine who the best of the BEST is.

I would go with someone with height , so Magic or Lebron. But that doesn't mean I think they pass better than Stockton

Finding open guys is so damn easy to me. Because of that I'd go with a magic or even Nash who were more creative/flashy while also taking great care of the rock

Klutch wanted to flex and show the power they have and it backfired making their client look bad. The time to flex is a year from now when his contract is nearing its end. Unfortunately a year from now is another year on LeBron’s body.

AD should get what he wants, but there is an appropriate time. Once he fulfills his contract with NO he doesn’t owe them anything.

Honestly I don't even think he had to wait that long. PG, Jimmy, and Kawhi did the exact same thing but just waited until the summer before. If anything the timing was just weird and looked like collusion. AD wasn't comfortable doing it before the year started, I'm curious as to what would have happened had it came out then instead of 10 days before the deadline.

Like everybody has said the writing was on the wall the moment he signed with Klutch.

Gonna have a few people over tonight. Any ideas on drinking games?

I’m trying to think of games for each event

It's true the klutch was using strongarm tactics. But at the same time NOLA was offered a great deal that they aren't likely to come close to in the summer. They let pride interfere but klutch could've done a better job of finessing it so that the pelicans didn't look like they were getting punked

Honestly I don't even think he had to wait that long. PG, Jimmy, and Kawhi did the exact same thing but just waited until the summer before. If anything the timing was just weird and looked like collusion. AD wasn't comfortable doing it before the year started, I'm curious as to what would have happened had it came out then instead of 10 days before the deadline.

Like everybody has said the writing was on the wall the moment he signed with Klutch.

The timing was on Bron’s timing....and it backfired making AD look bad. The whole fiasco and **** right now in Laker land & with AD/Klutch etc is because Bron is 34 years old and knows his window is closing. He wasn’t comfortable punting a year and possibly having to wait until he was 35/36 to get the guys he wanted around him.

Had it been on AD’s timing and best interest...next winter would’ve been time.

I almost agree with dsj

Best all time shooter : Steph curry
Best all time scorer : mj
Best all time rebounder: Rodman?
Best all time blocks: russell
Best all time assists: magic?
Best all time ballhander : idk... I might have to give it to Kyrie?
Pretty much agree with this list

The timing was on Bron’s timing....and it backfired making AD look bad. The whole fiasco and **** right now in Laker land & with AD/Klutch etc is because Bron is 34 years old and knows his window is closing. He wasn’t comfortable punting a year and possibly having to wait until he was 35/36 to get the guys he wanted around him.

Had it been on AD’s timing and best interest...next winter would’ve been time.

100% agree. And it's weird cause Bron knew this year was a punt year anyway so didn't make any sense for them to go this hard at this point. Guess the spectre of Boston was too much. But seeing as how things are playing out East they might have eliminated themselves anyway.

I don't see what the harm would have been not destroying the current teams chemistry and seeing what they could do and just having AD do this in the summer.

Rumor has it that Duke was offered a high profile job within the Cavs organization after they caught wind of his extreme dedication to the franchise
Screenshot_20190216-103946~2.png

Last edited:
100% agree. And it's weird cause Bron knew this year was a punt year anyway so didn't make any sense for them to go this hard at this point. Guess the spectre of Boston was too much. But seeing as how things are playing out East they might have eliminated themselves anyway.

I don't think this was ever supposed to be a punt year in bron's mind. He never intended to play with these guys. Plans fell thru and he had to pivot from pg to Kawhi to AD

I don't think this was ever supposed to be a punt year in bron's mind. He never intended to play with these guys. Plans fell thru and he had to pivot from pg to Kawhi to AD

I guess you're right. But dude's a liar extraordinaire. Patience patience patience was all he was taking about coming in. Unless he's been trying to tamper behind the scenes and is already knows that he can't recruit any of the free agents this summer here. That would justify the pivot in his mind. But he and AD ain't going to cut it by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom