**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE this thread so many sub topics going on, the NBA ref, drink of choice, the racist David Cross look alike AKA Duke
IMG_20190215_160700.jpg
david-cross-11026476-1-402.jpg

DAMN this thread last night, wish yall would have taken screenshots since he took down his Twitter.

Shaq’s hype coming out of LSU was unreal and well-deserved. maybe im overlookin hakeem and ewing, but i dont think the nba had a center of his size with that combination of strength and agility. Four years in, he was putting up 29/12 with 2 blocks. Not too surprised nba would jump the gun and crown him as a top 50 of all time. I think the same could be said for bron four or five years into his career

Shaq’s hype coming out of LSU was unreal and well-deserved. maybe im overlookin hakeem and ewing, but i dont think the nba had a center of his size with that combination of strength and agility. Four years in, he was putting up 29/12 with 2 blocks. Not too surprised nba would jump the gun and crown him as a top 50 of all time. I think the same could be said for bron four or five years into his career

LeBron was already pushing top 10-15, 4-5 years in lol.

there was a time when the NBA was taking Roger Goddell like actions. let us never forget the 2005 dress code.

BIL-DRESS-CODE.jpg

:smh: at treating grown men like theyre some grade school kids

That Detroit brawl gave the media the perfect opportunity to label the NBA as some "thug league" and Stern has to "clean it up". It's like they was waiting for something like that to happen and he cracked under that pressure. You don't hear that kinda talk about other leagues and it's obvious why. Dudes are barely allowed to trash talk now.

Adding 25 won't drum up as much attention so that won't happen. Names will be cut and chaos will ensue

the more i think about the AD trade saga, the less it makes sense to me. he said he wants to be on a competitive team and win but that wasn't going to happen on a gutted out lakers team with no depth beyond him and bron. short of adding a third all-star, this hypothetical team would be annual second round exit.

why not wait until the summer to sign that supermax extension and then do a sign and trade agreement with the pels? still young and got your best years of basketball ahead of you.

the more i think about the AD trade saga, the less it makes sense to me. he said he wants to be on a competitive team and win but that wasn't going to happen on a gutted out lakers team with no depth beyond him and bron. short of adding a third all-star, this hypothetical team would be annual second round exit.

why not wait until the summer to sign that supermax extension and then do a sign and trade agreement with the pels? still young and got your best years of basketball ahead of you.
Cause Bron and Rich Paul want him on the Lakers and he's just following what they're tellgin him

i knew he was a little messed up in the head when he called the knicks a "great franchise" earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom