**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Duke didn't list his professional photoshop skills in his LinkedIn

Screenshot_20190216-104726~2.png

Cavs employee/insider by day, WWE podcaster by night
Keep telling y’all, adults still watching wrestling should be on a list and not allowed around public buildings

the more i think about the AD trade saga, the less it makes sense to me. he said he wants to be on a competitive team and win but that wasn't going to happen on a gutted out lakers team with no depth beyond him and bron. short of adding a third all-star, this hypothetical team would be annual second round exit.

why not wait until the summer to sign that supermax extension and then do a sign and trade agreement with the pels? still young and got your best years of basketball ahead of you.

I honestly think AD originally wanted to run it back with the Pels...and build on the success from last year, while also keeping his options slightly open with Klutch for 2020. The Pels started off the season 5-0 before the injuries and losses...and it looked like they were heading in the right direction, and AD a possible MVP favorite. Then **** went downhill and the media started pushing AD to the Lakers intensely...and Klutch and them got in his ear that he should try to go now, so they could maximize him and Bron in LA. Feel like all that just got to AD at one time and he was swayed off the original course.

A prohibition era Gangster. I see it now :rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 7.30.36 PM.png
Why dude on the right looking like Cris Carter
Cris-Carter-Headshot-727x727-480x480.jpg
"I hear all these clowns on television, talking about it's great that these players are exuding this power..."

Chuck is weird breh

Dude reminds me of an old slave in his thought process. Why should we leave the planatation we get food and shelter here? Oh ya'll leaving watch they will be back, remember I told ya'll that.

DAMN these NBA dudes sounding like clowns, how hard is it to hold things close to the vest and lie to the media. You should have told the Pels behind closed doors you want to go to the Lakers. However in public say all teams are an option to prevent tampering. I get the feeling Klutch fumbles a lot with the execution of things.

This could be interesting, however how would they tie that into the NBA. I doubt they would play in the NBA, players already complaining about the travel within the states.
Adam Silver likely go down as GOAT commissioner when its all said and done
Need to tighten up a few things and I am with you. Straighten out the refs on the James Harden calls. Also throw a lifeline to defenders trying to guard players on the perimeter.

AD went in private to NO before everything became public. Demps and co weren't taking him seriously so Rich hit the nuclear option. This whole fiasco has memories of Dwert flying back to my head.

AD trolling and trying to control the narrative but he contradicted himself in a 1 hr period. I'm still of the belief he wants to only be in NY or LA and is hell bent on not being in Boston.

Klutch probably could have handled it a little better though in retrospect by just saying he won't sign an extension anywhere and not do the whole list even though everybody would have surmised with the timing of it being made public what he was trying to do in attempting to give LA an exclusive negotiating window.

It was only underrated because it took the fans 45 seconds to see a reply good enough for them to get what happened. :lol: ( #LowIQ )

McCants! :lol:

Dumb question is McCants and Stephen Jackson related they look like they could be cousins.

See dude still ain't learn that P got him in trouble last time, now him and Matt are paying that chick millions a year to watch the kid.
DEAD at "fiend"
:smh:
What year does he think it is using words like fiend. Next he is going to say dastardly as he twirls his handlebar mustache.

Watching that Harden video dude could really be looked at different if he stopped with all the ***** tendencies in his game. The flopping, the traveling, and stupid antics he does to create contact and get to the foul line.

WHEW finally caught up on last nights antics. WOW.

LeThanos @ 2.47 :smh:

Sigh I instantly got annoyed when I heard CWebb start talking.

I can't be sure since I haven't finished the video but looks like Kawhai has on LeBron XV. Sigh why does Harden insist on wearing runner shorts instead of real shorts. Dude has the whole quad exposed when he balling.

I almost agree with dsj

Best all time shooter : Steph curry
Best all time scorer : mj
Best all time rebounder: Rodman?
Best all time blocks: russell
Best all time assists: magic?
Best all time ballhander : idk... I might have to give it to Kyrie?

Watching that Harden video dude could really be looked at different if he stopped with all the ***** tendencies in his game. The flopping, the traveling, and stupid antics he does to create contact and get to the foul line.

This. He's perfectly capable. It would take him some time to adjust but he could eventually learn how to play like a man

I almost agree with dsj

Best all time shooter : Steph curry
Best all time scorer : mj
Best all time rebounder: Rodman?
Best all time blocks: russell
Best all time assists: magic?
Best all time ballhander : idk... I might have to give it to Kyrie?

Is this straight numbers or ability?

Jump shooting you can’t really dispute. The other ones are more subjective.

Scoring and rebounding could both go to Wilt on numbers. But on ‘ability’ it’s probably Mike and Dennis.

Assists... Stockton on numbers. Passing ability... Magic/Lebron?

Is this straight numbers or ability?

Shooting you can’t really dispute. The other ones are more subjective.

Scoring and rebounding could both go to Wilt on numbers. But on ‘ability’ it’s probably Mike and Dennis.

Assists... Stockton on numbers. Passing ability... Magic/Lebron?
I made my list without knowing the all time stat lists

guy posts on niketalk in the nike lebron 16 thread and appeared normal and a lebron shoe fan

then started throwing shade at lebron and claimed he worked for the cavs and know all of lebrons dirty little secrets and told nt members to ask him anything

mods kicked him out the threadcuz he wasbt talking shoes no more

comes to nba thread and does the same. everyone is not buying it

nt detectives discover he dont work for the cavs he a car salesman that hates lebron for leaving the cavs

now he claims his account was hacked

:lol: that's it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom