**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIngo! Worst part is if I’m AD I’d think twice how Klutch was willing to sacrifice his image/reputation to fit LeBron’s personal agenda. Heck, anyone signed with Klutch or considering signing should take a good long look about whose priorities are being catered to at least until LeeBron retires.
Tbh u should think hard before signing with Klutch till Bron retires...in life u never wanna be the 2nd option if u can help it

I don't know if I agree with the sentiment that Davis just allowed himself to be thrown into the blender like this without making up his own mind he wanted to be traded

I know anyone can be naive in moments, especially in moments of weakness (or frustration), but this entire thing never unfolds unless Davis let's it unfold. Lebby and Rich Paul were just doing whatever it took after they got the green light

I don't know if I agree with the sentiment that Davis just allowed himself to be thrown into the blender like this without making up his own mind he wanted to be traded

I know anyone can be naive in moments, especially in moments of weakness (or frustration), but this entire thing never unfolds unless Davis let's it unfold. Lebby and Rich Paul were just doing whatever it took after they got the green light
For sure AD is ready for the next thing. But once he said he was ready to go it’s hard to argue Klutch was making moves that were in his best interest. Was a much smarter way to go about getting traded. Trying to do it on a timetable that was in LeBron’s best interest is what screwed it all up.

If he did you think that input outweighed LeBron’s input?
I would say, yes. Unless Davis is extremely malleable and enjoys being slandered. I guess I don't see a genuine case where Davis says "no I don't want to be traded" and Lebby says "yes, yes you will make a trade demand" and Davis obliges. What is there to gain for Davis in this scenario?

For sure AD is ready for the next thing. But once he said he was ready to go it’s hard to argue Klutch was making moves that were in his best interest. Was a much smarter way to go about getting traded. Trying to do it on a timetable that was in LeBron’s best interest is what screwed it all up.
I guess I just see it as Davis wanting exactly that. He grew a bit inpatient (which I don't actually necessarily agree with characterizing it that way) and demanded a trade a half season prematurely. Had he waited until the summer I doubt anyone is up in arms

I don't think Davis wanted to waste any of Lebby's limited time remaining...

I would say, yes. Unless Davis is extremely malleable and enjoys being slandered. I guess I don't see a genuine case where Davis says "no I don't want to be traded" and Lebby says "yes, yes you will make a trade demand" and Davis obliges. What is there to gain for Davis in this scenario?
Answered this couple of posts above. Davis for sure was ready to move on, but next year was the time. Lebron needs it to happen now though.

This KG and Wade sit down is dope.

Wade got his rings, living filthy rich in Miami. He's right, he's in paradise.

^^^ For handles it’s between Kyrie and Pistons Isiah Thomas...could go either way...
Whoa the lack of Tim Hardway when handles are being mentioned.
Gonna have a few people over tonight. Any ideas on drinking games?

I’m trying to think of games for each event
If serious read over Duke's post and take a shot every time you read a lie.

If you watching the events tonight take a shot every time someone makes a 3 or every time someone misses in the 3 PT contest. Choose one or the other obviously. Perhaps drink based off the dunk scores in the dunk contest.

Skills Challenge - just drink throughout because that **** is always boring.

Dunk Contest - take a drink every time Magic says “the Dunk contest is back”

3 point contest - drink for every moneyball

oh you tryna be drunk drunk.

This Player's Only is great so far. I wonder if Wade was insinuating that he and Bron woulda teamed up in Chicago. Also reminds me how dumb Melo is.

It’s comedy that’s people think Rich Paul put a gun to Unibrow’s head and forced him to want to go LA.

The agent does the dirty work for the player. This is how it’s always been.

People treating Rich Paul like republicans treat George Soros.

Nah lakers fans are delusional AD has no spine but he going to Boston because ainge, fax

/s

Side note, looking forward to all star Saturday for the first time in awhile. If the dunk contest anywhere near Lavine vs Gordon, I’m happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom