**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cleveland is getting an ASW in a few years then Sacramento and Portland should get one. They've never had a single one

Just seen Charlotte has gotten a weekend already in the 90's too, hell Salt Lake City got one in 93

If Giannis stays it'd be cool to have one in MIL as well down the road

If Cleveland is getting an ASW in a few years then Sacramento and Portland should get one. They've never had a single one

Just seen Charlotte has gotten a weekend already in the 90's too, hell Salt Lake City got one in 93

Detroit should too before some of these other spots

did they announce the 2022 or 23? seems like the next 3 are all midwest. Chicago, Indy, and Cleveland. Would hope Detroit would get the next to move back west to the cities you mentioned

Made no sense how NO had 2 in the past 10 years

Kuz wearing the throwback Magic jersey is hard!

Hearing this damn Raise Up over the last 24 hours makes me want to shed a tear. Those were some crazy days yo.

IMO, the AD situation made Klutch look inexperienced. Seems like they did a really poor job at "reading the room".

Reactions: OTG
IMO, the AD situation made Klutch look inexperienced. Seems like they did a really poor job at "reading the room".
No hate to you or anyone who has this sentiment, I just want to ask for specific examples. I'm open to this line of thought but I'd like to hear the examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom