**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some examples of not having Davis' best interest? Outside of allowing the trade request to be made

Seemingly trying to funnel him to Bron asap. Yea he wants to win but he's only 25. The whole haphazard way this went down seems like a rush on Bron's timeline not necessarily AD.

giphy.gif

Was this hilarity discussed in this thread yet? :lol:

Sigh the future of the NBA. :smh:. I guess it isn't so bad KAT is just like so many other big men who underperformed in the past. Booker is just another high scoring shooter with no future insight.
Bron really think he got waves LmAo
I was asking myself what is the purpose of the durag at this point, we know the hair is thinning it isn't a surprise to us.

What if Anthony Davis best interest is wanting to play with LeBron?

Right. His best interest is whatever he tells them he wants to do. If you want to fault klutch for how messy it got I understand that. But otherwise I think they were doing what AD wanted to do. He wants to fit in LeBron's window as much as LeBron wants him to fit in, it's mutual. Now that it's probably not gonna happen they can change course

i can't really say, but the situation looks like it was handled sloppily by everyone involved
Breh, so basically Klutch was doing their job and trying their best to grant the request of their client. Also how was it sloppily handled by Klutch? If anything the Lakers were the ones spinning their wheels and the Pels could have gutted the Lakers but ownership was holding a grudge

If anyone else takes issue with the racist tweets identified in this thread, I would encourage you to report them to Twitter now that the account responsible is no longer private.

This is exactly why I found him taking to Twitter to claim he was hacked on NT kind of hilarious; his Twitter had worse content on it than what he said on here and it proves he’s not who he claimed. If you’re going to use the “I was hacked” line, at least don’t do it in a way that actually makes you look worse...:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom